It Gets Worse

Felix's P.O.V

It's been a week now without Jack. My hand feels empty and the smile I always had is gone too. Jack isn't the same either. He isn't loud and joyful. I broke him. I would talk to Mark once in a while, he is trying to convince me to go back to Jack. I just ignored him.
"Felix, you two need to go back! Jack misses you! He's no longer himself without you."
"I know but, I wasn't happy."
Mark placed his hand on my shoulder, "Were you Felix?"
My eyes widen and Mark smirks a bit.
"Y-Yes I was."
Mark sighs, "Okay Fe."
I head over to class with Mark when Cry and Ken catch up with us. I hear Ken whisper something to Mark, I knew it was something about me and Jack.
"How are you doing Felix?" Cry asked.
"I'm alright." I sigh.
Then we see Jack, it was so awkward, he wanted to be with his friends, so I left.
"Felix where you going?" Ken called.
"I'm letting Jack spend time with you." I smile.

Jack's P.O.V

Felix smiled at us and walked away. I was confused, he left just so I could spend time with the guys and it wouldn't be awkward.
"That was nice of him." Mark says with a bit of confusion.
"He's a good kid." Cry adds.
I get tears in my eyes, "He sure is."
"Guys, do you think he meant it?" I say.
They look at me, "What do you mean?" They say in sync.
"That he wanted to break up with me?"
The guys are silent, Ken speaks up, "Little guy seems really sad, I think he is pretty heartbroken too. I don't think he wanted to lose you."
"But he said so!"
We were all silent. We reached our class and I sat in front of Felix. Whenever he answered a question I could hear the sadness in his voice. I wanted to just turn around and kiss him. But I can't, he wouldn't be happy. Finally class ended and I walked with Cry and Ken to lunch. Mark asked if he could walk with Felix, I just told him that he doesn't need my permission. He thanked me.

Mark's P.O.V

I fixed my hair and waited by the classroom door for Felix to come. He walked out and I scared him a bit.
"Yikes Mark!" He laughed a bit.
"Good to see you laughing." I smiled.
His smile then shrunk a bit, "I try."
We started walking when Felix tugged my sleeve.
"What's up Fe?"
"C-Can I tell you something? Swear to me you won't tell anyone?"
I jokingly said sternly, "I shan't not tell a soul."
"Well, I still like Jack. I was just really pissed. I miss him."
I sigh heavily, "Felix, just let him know-"
"Can you say something?"
"W-Well I uh-"
He looked at me with begging eyes, "Please?"
"Fine. I'll say something for you."
He jumped with joy, it was good to see him all happy again.
"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" He said quickly.
"No problem."
We headed into the lunch hall, and today I ate with Felix, knowing he was going to end up being alone.

Felix's P.O.V

When I got home I sat on the couch. I started to scroll through my social media when my mom called me into the kitchen.
"Yeah mom?"
"I have some bad news Felix."
My heart starts to race, "What is it?"
"We... We can't stay here no more. We have to head back to Sweden."
"Wait, what?!" I gasp.
"Tomorrow afternoon we leave."
I sit down on the chair next to me and put my hands in my hair, trying to process this.
"Well, we were originally going to stay here for a certain amount of time and now our time is done."
"I-I can't! I have friends here!"
"Well I guess you'll have to say goodbye to them. Who knows you may meet them again."
"K mom." I sigh, walking up stairs to my bedroom.
I plop down on my bed.
"I'll never see Mark. Or Cry. Or Ken. Or... Jack."
I think about how I'll never get to talk to them or hang with them again. We'll be separated, and I'll just be an old memory of theirs.

A/N
Yes I am well aware this is a short chapter. I think the next chapter will have much more so be happy for that but also uh patient cuz that'll take a while.
And also, 100 reads! And yes that isn't much but it is for me I have never had it before! Thanks so much!!
Alright that's that bye bye.

-_MemeQueen_