Oh.

Jack's P.O.V

I walked off the bus, and nervously walked towards the school. Okay Jack, you can do this, just talk to Felix, er, should I talk to Cry? I guess it'd be better if I talked to my boyfriend, but I don't want to get into any fights. Shit! Why can't I decide!
"Hello Jack." I heard a voice.
"GAH!" I yell, "Don't fookin' scare me like that!!"
"Sorry." Cry said.
I walked with Cry, "What's up?"
"Nothing." He said.
"Okay. Hey um so I-"
"Want to know what's up with Felix?"
"Y-Yeah actually..." I say amazed.
"Figured. What do you need to ask me?"
"W-Well see you two- no, he has been r-really looking up to you. And when y-you talk he b-blushes sometimes. H-He-"
"He loves me." Cry sighed softly.
"W-Whoa whoa whoa! What?!" I worry.
"He accidentally blurted it out to me yesterday. He loves me, but he has to learn something."
"URGH! I can't fookin' believe him!" I said storming off.
I stormed into the school angrily when I saw Felix, he smiled and waved at me. Me, still mad, immediately rush up to him.
"FELIX."
"Jack! Hi!"
I growl, "So you love someone else?!"
His eyes widen, "J-Jack I can explain!"
"You lied to me!" I yell.
"Jack! Keep your voice down!"
"No Felix! I'm tired of this! I've lost a lot of trust in you, how the hell do you expect me to trust you after this!?"
"I... I don't know Jack..." He sighs.
He starts to cry, even though I'm extremely mad at him, I can't bare to see him cry. Or anyone cry for that matter.
"F-Felix please don't cry. I overreacted again, please, stop."
"Jack, you love me like anyone else. You can hate someone, but you can't see them cry. And that revolves around everyone, not just me, I'm not special to you, am I?"
"Now Felix I never said that."
"BUT IT SURE SEEMS LIKE IT! YOU ANNOUNCE OUR RELATIONSHIP TO EVERYONE! YOU USE ME AS A TOY TO MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER THAN AN OTHERS!"
"Felix this isn't what this is about!"
"REALLY? I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS IN FOR SO LONG, I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!"
"Felix. I had no idea, why didn't you just come talk to me?" I say calmly.
Felix sniffled, "I don't know. I thought you'd get mad at me. Like you are now."
My eyes widened, he didn't want this to happen, that's why he was so scared when he talked to Cry, not out of fear for talking to him, fear of me getting mad and ending our relationship.
Then, Cry came up to us.
"Guys, please don't fight. This is my fault for getting in between you two."
We both were silent.
"I'm not even gay." He added.
"Oh." We both said in sync.
"I thought you would have figured that out by now."
Felix sighed and walked off. I grabbed his hand as he walked away. He yanked it away and started walking.
"Let him be. He needs to think." Cry told me.
"Alright." I sigh.
I look at Felix. He is almost holding himself in a way. I wish I could talk to him, but I don't want to mess his head up even more.

Felix's P.O.V.

I stormed off from Jack, I didn't hear him chasing after me, I'm shocked. I almost sort of wish he came, but that's alright. I enter the bathroom and look myself in the mirror.
I sigh, "Felix, this relationship, it's sinking. We've been having so many problems recently."
I fix my hair a bit, "Do I end it?"
I think about how amazing Jack is, but how he can be a dick and the arguments we have kinda often. But when I look into his eyes, I automatically smile. I start to cry.
"I love you Jack."
"I love you too." A voice says.
Jack then walks into the bathroom and steps towards me. He looks me in the eyes, I smile softly which then turns to a frown.
"Jack, our relationship-"
"Felix you're over thinking this, I love you, and sure we get in arguments, but we can easily resolve them!" He smiles, I can see the sadness in his eyes.
"But the arguments are too much! Too many!"
His smile slowly fades away and turns into a depressing frown.
"Felix." He starts to cry.
"Jack I-I no! Please don't cry!" I grab his shoulders, he looks at me with tears in his eyes.
"I don't want to let you go Fe."
I'm silent, I don't know what to say.
"But if y-you think it's best. I won't fight ya." He shoots me a sincere smile.
He then moves away from my grip.
"JACK! N-NO I DON'T-"
"Yea ya do. You said it yourself and you think it's best. Who knows it may actually be. I mean, I was happy, but it's better with a relationship where both are happy. Not just me." He walks away.
I stand alone watching him as he walks out the door. I didn't know what to think, did I want this to end? Was this just all my anger, making me make a stupid decision? I sigh, and walk out.

Jack's P.O.V

I wipe away my tears and head out into the hall. People stare at me, they haven't seen me cry before. I head over to my locker where I see Mark.
"Hey Jack are you okay?" He quickly says nervously.
"Felix and I just broke up."
"What? Why?" He asks.
"He wasn't happy. But he didn't say it to my face that he wanted it to end, I just overheard him. So when I spoke to him, he tried to hide it. But I called it off anyway. I don't want to see him unhappy."
"Awe Jack I'm so sorry."
"It's fine." I sigh, walking away.
"Jack, class is starting soon where are you going?"
"I don't care." I growl.
I walk past Cry and Ken who were talking, and I also pass Felix. He doesn't look at me. I then reach my destination, outside where Felix and I kissed for our first time. I sit in the same spot. I sigh and close my eyes and just cry silently. When I stretch my legs closer to my face so I can rest my head on my knees, I hear a crumble of paper from my pocket.
"What the hell?"
I find a crumbled up piece of paper in my pocket, I open it, it's the Jelix note Felix made. I want to toss it, but I just stare at it.
"I loved you." I said.