The Man in the Mask

Felix's P.O.V.

I walk through the hallways with my new boyfriend, Jack. Well, not exactly new, we've been dating for quite some time now. Some people don't ship us, but that's alright, I love him anyways. Some people take it a little overboard though. Even Jack sort of 'announces' it and shows off that we're dating. He's so outgoing and fun, and then there's me, the shy and timid type. But I guess we're perfect for each other. As I was saying, we walked down the halls to go eat lunch, Mark was already with Ken waiting for us. We walked down the halls holding hands when I stopped to see a huge crowd.
"The hell?" Jack asked.
"Let's go see." I say, slowly approaching it.
The person in the centre of the crowd was a brown haired man with a green hoodie on, his hood was on too. He wore black jeans and... A mask? It was a simple white mask with eyes and a straight face.
"Cry! Cry! Show us your face!!" Girls shouted.
He just stood there. Hands in his pockets.
"Yeesh, must suck having to hide your face all the time." Jack sighed.
"Y-Yeah." We walked away. I couldn't stop thinking about this "Cry" person.
We reached the lunch hall and grabbed our food, then sat down with Mark and Ken. We were all really good friends.
"Guys I invited someone to sit with us. Is that okay?" Ken smiled.
"Sure! The more the merrier!" Jack giggled.
Then sat down by Ken was Cry, he didn't say much when he sat down and neither did we.
"Hello! You're Cry right?" Mark started.
"Yeah." He said.
"Well, nice to meet ya'! I'm Jack, this is my boyfriend Felix, my friend Mark and you obviously know my friend Ken." Jack smiled.
"Cool. Nice to meet you." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.
I stared at Cry, he was so dark and mysterious, I liked him. I wanted to know more about him, but he wasn't like my friends; outgoing and obnoxious. Jack grabbed my hand, he seemed to notice me staring at Cry. He was showing a sign of "Remember, you're my boyfriend." Which is not what I would expect him to do. We all talked a lot, and Cry spoke up once or twice. When I heard his laugh though, that's when I got nervous. Was I falling for this guy? Cry was so different from anyone I've met, but, so is Jack. No! Jack is my boyfriend, and I love him. I gripped his hand tightly and he snuggled up to me. Damnit, I thought to myself.

Later, I was alone walking through the halls when I decided, hey, why not check out these flyers on the cork board. As I was looking, someone came up to me.
"Hello Felix." It was Cry.
"Oh, hi Cry!" I say happily, surprised he came to talk to me.
"What are you looking at?" He asked me.
"Whatever I can see." I joke, "Want to walk to class with me?"
"Sure." He shrugged.
As we walked, we chatted a little. I kept looking around and checking for Jack once in a while, because whenever Cry would say something nice to me, I would turn red.
"Why are you looking around so much?" He asks me.
"Oh, nothing." I reply.
"Well you're obviously looking for something."
"Just looking for Jack, he's my boyfriend, and I don't think he wants me getting any seconds thoughts, you know?"
"Ah. Well, that's nothing to worry about." He shrugged.
We reached our class which thankfully Jack wasn't in. I'm shocked I'd even think that. I sat beside Cry and got my glances in whenever I'd fake look at the time. He seemed to notice, considering he called me out on it. After that I felt extremely embarrassed, he was different than Jack, and I really liked him. But what do I do? I can't tell him! I can't break up with him! I still love Jack, we have something special. Class ended and I walked out with Cry.
"You're interesting Cry." I say to him.
"Thanks." He said.
"I think I love you." I blurt out, "AH CRAP! I didn't mean it! I-I'm so sorry! Y-You've just been on my mind all day a-and-"
"It's okay Felix." He says looking down at me.
"What about Jack!?"
"That's not your main worry right now."
"...what?" I say confused.
"You'll figure it out." He laughs slightly and silently.
Cry was hiding something from me. I couldn't figure it out.

Jack's P.O.V.

I was standing out by my lockers with Mark after class just before the bell rings.
"I'm worried about Felix." Mark says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Well he was really staring at Cry. And I saw them walking to class together today, he blushed a lot too."
I sigh, "Oh right, that."
Mark places his hand on my shoulder, "He still loves you. Maybe this is a little phase he is going through. I don't even think Cry is gay."
"I know." I say, closing my eyes and huffing a bit.
"Maybe talk to him about it, or even talk to Cry about it."
"It's fine Mark," I say taking him hand off my shoulder, "We still love each other."
I walk away from Mark, "I think." I mutter under my breath.

A/N
YES I KNOW VERY CLEARLY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER! All of my chapters will be short but not this short. I just wanted to introduce Cry. Chapter length will be back to normal and this story will continue! Thanks for waiting, and I will update more frequently.
Bye bye smol memes.
Love, your MemeQueen