•10•

"I want to go."

"I know but it's not a place for kids." Mia pouted. "Next week we'll go to Lego Land okay?"

"Okay." Jennifer pulled up to the house and parked. They got out the car and Roxy jumped out.

Mia went to the door and knocked. A few moments later the door opened and McKenna grinned.

"Mia!"

"Kenna!" They hugged and Roxy ran over to them causing McKenna to pull away.

"Hi Roxy!"

The music was blasting and everyone was either thinking or on the dance floor. Jennifer was one of those people on the dance floor.

Sebastian walked into the club and spotted Chris at the bar talking to a girl. He walked over and put his hand on Chris's shoulder. Chris turned around and smiled.

"Whats up man." He put his drink down and gave Sebastian a hug.

"Hey, um where is she?"

"She's either at the table over there or dancing." 

Chris waved down the bartender and ordered a shot for Sebastian. The girl he was talking to walked away because he completely ignored her when Sebastian came.

"Drink up." Chris passed Sebastian the shot. He picked up the glass and drank it. "Don't do anything you'll regret."

Sebastian nodded and went to look for Jennifer.

[Play Video]

Jennifer was on the dance floor with another guy. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her into him. She felt the guy growing hard and she sobered up and pulled away then disappeared into the crowd.

Sebastian saw Jennifer walking through the crowd and he followed her. 

The song changed and so did the atmosphere. Couples got closer and movements got slower. Jennifer looked around for someone to dance with. Sebastian walked up behind her and pressed his body against her's. His cologne filled her nose and it turned her on. He put his hands on her hips and they began to grind against eachother.

Jennifer turned around and froze when she saw Sebastian. He grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his neck and pulled her as close as possible.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Chris told me to come." He said in her ear. She was about to pull away but he put one hand on her hip and the other on the side of her face. "Just 5 minutes together then I'll leave."

She sighed and nodded. He pulled away a little and they began to move along with the music. Jennifer closed her eyes and turned around so her back was pressed against his. She reached behind her and put her hand on the back of his neck. Sebastian wrapped his arms around her and started leaning kisses along her neck.

Chris smiled when he saw them two together. He paid for the drinks then left. He planned this entire thing.

Their bodies moved so fluently as they grind hard against one another. Jennifer bit her lip and let the music take control of her movements. 

Sebastian's hands roamed up and down her body. He grew hard and walked over to the wall and pressed her against it.

Jennifer turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. His lips brushed against her own and he grabbed then wrapped one of her legs around him. He pressed himself against her so she could feel him and she closed her eyes.

Sebastian bit her lip and it turned her on even more, if it were even possible. And they continued to grind on eachother like the rest of the couples.

When the song was over, She opened her eyes and they stared at eachother.

No words came out of their mouth but they knew what they wanted. Sebastian raised his eyebrow and Jennifer nodded then he grabbed her hand and they walked out the club.

They got in his car and he drove off as Jennifer gave him directions on how to get to her house.

She unlocked the door and Roxy came running out the room barking.

"Roxy?" He asked.

"Yeah." Jennifer said.

"Oh my gosh, come here girl." He squatted down and Roxy jumped on him and started licking his face. "I remember when you could fit in my pocket. I missed you too."

Jennifer went to her room and walked into the bathroom then started taking a shower. Sebastian closed the door behind him and walked to Jennifer's room. He closed the door before Roxy could come in.

Jennifer washed her hair and body then stood under the hot water.

Sebastian walked into the bathroom and took all his clothes off then slid the door open. He turned Jennifer around and brushed her hair out of her face then put his forehead against her's.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and she looked at him. "I shouldn't have left and I don't honestly have a real reason why... I just... You were everything I could ask for."

"7 Years Sebastian." Her eyes began to water. "I hated you for 7 years and I still do."

"I know." He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. "I've hated myself for leaving you."

"I had nothing left. You were all I had... I don't want to go back to that; having nothing."

"I'm here Jen and I don't plan on leaving." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "I want to make it up somehow. I want you to know how sorry I really am but... I don't know what to do."

"Kiss me." She whispered.

He leaned down and their lips met. Jennifer wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. The kiss started off slow and passionate then it turned into lust and they wanted more.

Sebastian turned off the water and picked her up then carried her to her bed. He laid her down and climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him and he positioned himself then entered her.