•04•

Jennifer and Mia got out the car and shut the door. They were at a sushi restaurant in Beverly Hills for Chris's Birthday party.

They walked into the restaurant and saw Chris's cast members ass sitting around talking and laughing.

Anthony Mackie saw her and nudged Chris, who looked up and smiled at them.

"You finally got out of my bed I see." He stood up and gave them a hug.

"I almost didn't." Jennifer said.

"Your bed is so comfy." Mia said and he chuckled.

"Jen, Mia this is Anthony Mackie, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and Mark Kassen." They waved and sat down.

"Do they have any french fries?" Mia asked and Chris laughed.

"No."

"Okay." Jennifer smiled and shook her head.

Sebastian walked into the restaurant and told the host he was here for the party. The host escorted him to the back of the restaurant where everyone else was.

"Mommy I have to use the bathroom." Mia said.

"Alright." Jennifer got up with Mia and they went to the bathroom, just as Sebastian walked over.

"Hey, didn't think you'd make it." Chris stood up and gave him a hug.

"Almost didn't, Happy Birthday." Sebastian pulled away and greeted everyone else.

He sat down next to the 2 empty seats and picked up the menu.

After a few minutes Jennifer and Mia came out the bathroom and went back to their chairs. Jennifer was to the fact that Sebastian was there until Mia gasped.

"You're The winter soldier."

Jennifer looked up and froze, Sebastian did the same thing when he saw Jennifer.

Memories replayed over and over of the years they were together. All the laughs, the cries, the argument, the late night munchies adventures, the proposal, honeymoon, and the divorce.

"Mommy can I take a picture with him?"

"I-um, we have to go or we'll miss our flight." Jennifer grabbed Mia's hand and quickly walked out.

"Jen, wait!" Sebastian got up and ran after them.

"Why do I have this feeling that they dated before and it ended badly?" Anthony asked.

Chris got up and followed the two outside.

Jennifer pulled out her keys and tried to unlock the door but her hands were shaking.

"Jen."

She finally unlocked the door and Mia got inside and shut the door.