•08•

"It's great to have you back on the show." Jimmy Fallon said.

"It's great to be here, I honestly forgot I had to come here."

"How'd you remember?"

"My daughter." The audience laughed and Jimmy chuckled.

"How'd you forget and your daughter remember?"

"Well she was FaceTiming Chris Evans on my phone while I was sleep and the reminder popped up. It took her like 10 minutes to wake me up because I was so exhausted from filming. So Chris told her to dump a bucket of water on me." Everyone laughed.

"She just dumped it on you? No ice or anything?"

"There wasn't a lot of ice."

"But you let her dump water on you?"

"They thought it was funny..."

"Of course they did. So you just finished Mockingjay Part 2 a few months ago and recently finished X Men Apocalypse, Right?"

"Yeah Xmen wrapped up like a week ago and I am so happy I get to sleep in now."

"You play Mystic in Xmen It’s a really physical role because you're character is very agile and flexible. What does your workout look like?"

"We had just six weeks to get me to the point where I looked like I knew what I was doing. I had to do these crazy stretches so that I could stay limber. The weight aspect was horrible at first because I was packing food in all hours of the day. By the time we started filming I needed all that training just to be able to run all day."

"Do you give yourself a bit of a break between each movie? Because right after you did Mockingjay you immediately went to Xmen."

"I honestly try to. I only had a week and a half off between Mockingjay and Xmen. I slept for 15 hours every day. I had to turn down one movie that I loved because I wasn’t going to get any breaks at all. It would've started during Xmen. And I don't like being away from my daughter a lot. Emotionally, when you film you’re going through so much you wouldn’t normally go through everyday and physically, the hours are really demanding."

"You are a great mother by the way."

"Really? Chris tell me I'm a bad parent because I let Mia eat junk food and let her stay up to watch TV til midnight and stuff." Jimmy laughed.

"I wish I had you as a mom." Jennifer laughed. "You talk about Chris a lot and he's said that you guys are close."

"We're not dating, if that's where you're getting at."

"Are you dating anyone though?"

"Nope, I don't have time to date obviously."

"Do you ever feel lonely?"

"Sometimes but they set you up in these amazing hotel suites and I work with great actors who become great friends, but yes, it’s a lonely lifestyle. Especially since Mia isn't always with me."

"You did a swimsuit photo shoot for Esquire Magazine a few weeks ago and you posted a picture of it on your Twitter, which has caught a lot of attention." Jimmy took out the photo and the audience whistled.

"What were you looking at by the way?" Jennifer laughed

"They just said look up and I sat there feeling like an idiot and stared at the ceiling."

"Did you know you're on the list of the sexiest women in Hollywood?" Jennifer scoffed.

"Seriously? They haven't seen me first thing in the morning." The audience laughed. "If that was actually true I'd totally have a boyfriend right now. But..."

"You're too busy."

"Exactly."

"You don't go out and get a few drinks then... you know."

"I'm not one to have sex with any guy. If it's for movies then okay but personal life? No. If I want to take the next step with a guy then... but other than that, I don't sleep around. I'm a mom for heaven's sake."

"By the next step, you mean marriage, right?"

"Yeah, but that's only if I really really like the guy."

"Wait, so you've been married before?"

"Yup that's how I ended up with Mia." Everyone gasped.

"Wow well that's all the time we have. Ladies and gentleman, Jennifer Stone."

Sebastian sat on his couch with his jaw dropped as he watched the interview end. He took out his phone and called Jennifer.

"Hello?"

"Mia is mine?!" She sighed.

"Yes."