I chuckled, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Just relax, baby, okay?"

He nodded and I put the movie on. We shifted so Gee sat on my lap, back pressed against my chest. I helped keep the ice pack up as he watched the movie.

He was so pretty. God, my stomach always got these butterflies when I was around him. My heart would beat really fast and i just find myself wanting to do everything for him. Take care of him, protect him.

"Frankie, 'm tired," Gee mumbled.

"C'mon, kitten, let's go to bed," I said.

He nodded and I helped him up. We went to the bedroom and I got him into bed, noticing the way he winced. God, I felt so awful about all this. Little Gee doesn't deserve all this.

I crawled into the bed, afraid to wrap my arms around him in fear of hurting him. Instead, he cuddled up with Olivia gently. I shut off the lights, giving Gee a kiss.

-+-

I groaned when I woke up bright and early the next morning. My hand reached down to my crotch and I groaned, feeling the morning wood in my sweats.

I opened my eyes, seeing Gee's peaceful sleeping face. His eyes closed gently and lips parted slightly.

Fuck, I can't do this with him here. I got up slowly, going out to the bathroom. I started the shower, stripping myself of my clothes and stepping inside. Warm water rained down onto me and I sighed quietly, my hand running down my abdomen. My hand wrapped around the base of my erection gently and my eyes closed softly.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I stroked myself slowly, feeling the warm pooling in the pit of my stomach. My mind began drifting, going to dark places I didn't really want it to be in. Dark places full of Gee with pretty skirts. I could just imagine him on his knees, his pretty pink lips wrapped around my tip. Oh god, or his pretty ass in the air while I ate him out. Fuck, I wanna eat his ass so badly. I wanna fuck it too, make him come over and over again. Hear him moan and scream my name.

Not my name.

I wanna hear him call my daddy.

Fuck, just the thought made my knees shake slightly. It would sound so good rolling off his tongue. I could just imagine him begging me as he was all tied up and I fucked him into the mattress.

"Shit," I gasped, my hand moving faster on myself.

My stomach was tightening with heat, my heart racing in my chest.

I could imagine Gee coming so hard he cried and his legs were shaking. His whole body sweating as he could hardly catch his breath. Drool falling from his mouth as I fucked him hard.

"O-oh fuck," I moaned. "Gee, shit."

I could feel my stomach forming into a tight knot, eyes screwed shut and mouth hanging open.

I could imagine him in my lap, riding me hard. Bouncing on my cock in sheer desperation. The little moans and whines falling from his lips as I fucked him.

"F-Frankie?" I heard a voice call. "That you in there?"

Ah fuck.

"N-no, I'm just a stranger who broke in to take a shower," I choked out.

I heard a small giggle over the water and blood rushing in my ears.

"I gotta pee," he said.

I cursed softly. "B-be out in a minute!"