Chapter 5

I was lounging around in my boxers that Wednesday night, watching tv as my hand absentmindedly played with the pink rubber band around my wrist. I haven't taken it off and I really just don't want to take it off. Gee gave it to me, it's special.

My phone started ringing and I reached over, seeing Gee was calling me. It was just past eleven so I knew I should be worried as I pressed answer and put it to my ear.

"Beautiful? What's up?" I asked quickly.

"C-can you come pick me up?" He cried.

"I'll be there in ten minutes," I stated.

I hung up, quickly throwing on a hoodie and a pair of jeans. I ran downstairs to my car, already knowing where he lives. It didn't take long to get there and I pulled up to the curb of his nice house. I saw Gee open the door, running out quickly. I could see some lady in the doorway screaming at him. Gee got into my car and I sped away. He was crying, clutching Olivia to his chest. I reached over to hold his hand as I drove the two of us back to my house.

We finally got inside and Gee collapsed into my arms. I moved us to the couch, wrapping my arms around him as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. Gee was shaking, sobbing as I held him.

"Hey, beautiful, you're safe," I whispered. "You're with me now, I've got you."

I held him tight, his husky stuffie fallen on the couch beside me.

"What happened, honey?" I asked.

"M-my mom got really m-mad and r-really drunk," he hiccuped.

I ran my hand through his hair as he finally started to calm down a little. My tv was still on from when I hadn't even bothered to turn it off before I left.

Gee sniffled, pulling his head up. I wiped away his tears, my eyes ghosting over his busted lip and bruised jaw. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad.

"Here, let me go get you an ice pack," I offered.

I stood up, hurrying into the kitchen to grab an ice pack before I came back. Gee winced as I gently pressed the ice pack against his face. After a moment, he relaxed and accepted it graciously.

"See? Not so bad," I muttered.

Not that his mom hitting him isn't bad, I just want to calm him down a bit.

He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down. I laid back on the couch, pulling him down so his head rested against my chest. He kept the ice pack on his face as I grabbed the remote and turned to some cartoons. We laid together, watching the tv as Gee eventually calmed down. I looked down, seeing his eyes shut as he slept peacefully.

I sighed, brushing the hair out of his face. I let the melted ice pack drop to the floor as I picked him up gently. I carried him into my bedroom, setting him down onto my bed. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a blue sweater. I bit my lip, debating with myself quietly.

Finally, I unbuttoned his jeans slowly. God, I felt like such a perv. I just wanted him to be comfortable and he wouldn't in skinny jeans. I pulled them down slowly over his chubby thighs and down his legs. I blushed madly when I saw his dark blue panties, trying my hardest to not think of this in a dirty way.

You're just his friend making him more comfortable.

I folded his jeans, putting them on top of my dresser as I tucked him in. I kissed his forehead, taking off my own sweatshirt and jeans. I lifted his arm up, gently tucking Olivia in as Gee cuddled her.

I went back out, shutting the door softly. It led straight out to where my couch was and I set up the pull out. Grabbing a throw blanket, I laid down and turned the tv on to a low volume.