Chapter 9

The doctor said that Gee had some fractured ribs. He'd have to just relax and keep ice on it.

"I-i have to go to the bathroom," he whispered.

I patted his back and he gently got of the hospital bed, going out of the room.

"Now, the hospital bill," the doctor said.

"I'll pay for it," I offered.

I wrote down my information and gave it to her.

She raised her eyebrows. "Are you sure? We can send the bill to his parents."

I shook my head. "I've got it covered."

She nodded her head just as Gee walked in.

"Ready to go?" I asked, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

He stepped away from me, looking down at his feet.

"Let's go, baby," I said softly.

We walked out of the room and out of the hospital. He got into my car with me, looking out the window as I drove.

"Gee--"

"D-don't wanna talk, Frank," he whispered.

I sighed, pulling up in front of my house. I tried to help Gee out but he swatted me away.

"I can do it," he grumbled. "I-I'm a big boy."

I followed him up to my apartment, going to the kitchen and grabbing an ice pack while he laid down on the couch. I came back and bit my lip.

"Baby, it might be easier if you take off your shirt," I said.

He sighed, but then winced as he got up on his elbows. I helped him pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. He had changed out of the dress I loved so much and into a pair of black sweatpants and a dark blue t-shirt.

I saw the bruises on his pale skin. Creeping along his chest and even a bit on his chubby tummy. I sighed sadly, placing the ice pack gently onto his ribs.

"Baby, I wasn't with--"

"Don't wanna hear it," he mumbled.

I don't care if you don't want to hear it, I'm going to fucking tell you.

"I was going back down and was about to go back to you with the waters when that stupid girl interrupted me," I explained. "God, she just pushed me onto the couch and straddled my hips. I tried to tell her I'm gay but she just wouldn't listen. I wanted to go back up and keep making out with you so badly."

"Th-then why'd you leave in the first place?" He asked. "Was I not good?"

"Because you were so fucking hot and my mind just kept trailing off and I didn't want to pop a boner suddenly," I said quietly. "I didn't want you to think that you would have to do something about my problem if you didn't want to. I didn't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable."

Gee's eyes were watering, his lip quivering.

"Oh, Frankie, I'm sorry for not listening to you," he cried.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, it's okay," I whispered, running a hand through his hair. "I'm not mad, I'm just sad."

"Why are you sad?" He asked in a small voice.

"Because you got hurt," I said. "I don't like seeing my little princess in pain."

I saw him blush and I leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Little Mermaid!" He exclaimed, but realized that was a bad idea when he winced.