Chapter 1

Branch was out in the woods collecting sticks for the survival bunker both his sister and him share. While he was collecting the sticks a group of trolls walk towards him. "Hello Branch! My friends and I wanted you to come to a party!" Poppy said opening a bright yellow card in front of Branch.
It said "You're Invited!" and glitter shot out and landed softly on Branch's face. "What makes you think that I'm coming to the party?" Branch asks wiping the glitter off his face. "Well,if you don't come I can always ask Leaf." Poppy replied.
"Come Branch. This is going to be the biggest,and loudest party ever!" DJ Suki said.
"I don't care. Why can't anyone leave me alone? And also what if the Bergens come to get us?" Branch said. "Well,here we go again," Guy Diamond said. "Stop worrying so much about the Bergens, Branch! We are far away from them!" Cooper said. "I don't worry about to much!"
They all looked at him with a face that said,Oh really. "Fine. I do worry about the Bergens a lot but you never know. And with that party you are having they are going to find us for sure." Branch said before leaving them behind.
"Ugh. He is such a party pooper," Biggie said. "Let him be. If he wants to worry about the Bergens let him. We can't forced him to stop worrying," Creek said. "I guess you are right,Creek. Let get ready for the party," Satin said.

*~*~*~*

Branch was at his desk looking at the card Poppy gave him. "You love her don't you,big bro?" a voice said from behind Branch. "N-no! I d-don't! W-where did you get t-t-that idea from?" Branch asked,blushing. "If you don't like her then why do you have the card Poppy gave to you?" Leaf asked,"And that not the only one you have." Leaf went towards a curtain and pulled it aside. All the cards came tumbling down and onto the floor.
"Fine. I do like her. You know what? I love her. And don't you dare about telling anyone," Branch said. "OK. OK. I promised that I won't tell anyone," Leaf said picking up the cards and putting them back on the shelf. "But why don't you tell her?" Leaf asked. "She has a crush on Creek,sis. And I doubt she will like me back. I always push her away. She just see me as a friend," Branch said still looking at the card.
"Well,I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up if something is happing," Leaf said walking slowing and sleepy towards her bedroom. "Sleep tight,little sis," Branch said before turning to look back at the card.