"How are you buddy" I say and he smiles.

"Good. I missed Y-You so much" He says.

He then Goes to Conner and hugs him. "I also Missed you" Stewy says to Conner.

"Ok So are you ready" Conner says and he nods.

"Ok wait I'll be back" Stewy says and goes inside.

"I can't Stand it Anymore Princess. I need to kiss those soft lips of your or I am going to die" Conner whispers in my ear.

"Stop not here Ok. And which one do you prefer Babe or Prince" I whisper to him.

"Babe Sounds more hotter when it comes out of your mouth" He whispers back.

My baby then comes out with his Backpack and hold both our hands.

"Ok we can go now" He says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Stuart both run in Starbucks and get in line quickly, while Conner was still walking.

I found out Stuart Also Loves Starbucks like me.

"You Guys Love Starbucks so much" Conner says Looking down at Stewy and then smirking at me.

Once we order we sit in a table and we three sit in one of the sides. Conner in the left, Stuart in the Middle, and me in the Right.

As Stuart drank his Vanilla Crème I feel Conner grab my hand behind Stuart.

I just rolled my eyes.

All Day long we had fun with Stuart and it was soon night so we decided to go to our hotel room. When we got there Conner carried Stuart who already had passed out.

We where then in our room and Conner gently put Stuart down and then sat next to me.

"Can I now" He whispers and I smirk.

"No You may not" I whisper

I lean close to him and wrap my arms round his neck. I then connect our noses together.

"It's my turn now"  I whisper and he smirks. Once I leaned close to him Someone's phone started to ring.

It was Conner's.

"Yes."

"Aha"

"Don't Worry we'll be there."

"Yeah Yeah We'll be there in 6 minutes."

"He's sleeping."

"No problem."

"Ok Bye."

He looks at me. "We have to Leave Stuart now. His mom says what time  we are Coming because tomorrow they have something special and they need him to sleep" I nod.

"Ok Let's go" He walks to where Stuart was and Carries him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were Back in our room and Conner Looked tired again like yesterday.

Once we where all set to go to sleep I turned on the T.V and Conner Was about to go to sleep.

I gently Go on top of him.

"You are not going to sleep yet" I whisper in his ear. I start sucking his Neck and he Moans.

"Weren't you waiting for that kiss" I say and he nods.

"Well You can Get it right now" I say. I start kissing him and he kisses me back.

We switch positions where he is now on top of me and me under him.

He smirks at me and Looks at me up and down. "You're My property now right" I nod.

"So I can kiss you all I want" He says.

He starts sucking on my neck softer but then harder.

I moan and he kept going on and on.

"Ok babe I need a break now" I say and he nods.

I need some water.

I went to get water and then Came back to the bed.

"I Love you so much" Conner says. "Me too" I respond.

"Good night" I say I then turn ofby He T.V and the lights.

"Good night Princess" Conner says and wraps his arms around me.

___________________________

Hope You enjoyed this guys plz

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

😜✌💖