Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Present Day

Jae strutted on stage in her 5 inch sliver, diamond embedded Jeffery Campbell stripper heels, meeting the eyes of the many men of the crowd. Some she'd seen many times, often and new, fresh faces.

She had no respect for these conniving men who came here often cheating on their wives, or looking to wife up these exotic dancers but that didn't stop her from shaking her naturally phat ass at Xplicit every other night.

She captured all of their attention with her slim waist, D cup plastic surgery breast, and naturally plump, round ass. She showed off all her assets in a skimpy, leather black one piece barely covering anything and exposing the V lines of her kitty.

"Last act of the night and the most anticipated. Herrrrre's KARMA!" The DJ announced loudly. He played on his turn tables before turning on Future's 'Karate Chop' song.

Jae grabbed the pole with no remorse, swinging herself upwards. She hung upside down before swiftly and gently coming down with her thick legs spread wide open. Her 5'6 build swayed towards the crowd as bills were thrown at her.

She smiled. The smell and looks of the money intrigued her, she loved it. Fuck anybody who judged her she was getting hers, even if she didn't need too.

"Ya, shake that ass bitch." A gentleman in all black yelled out. On any day where she was her normal self, Jae, she would have cursed that nigga out and gave him a mean slap across the face but now she was in character. She was Karma, so she brushed it off and continued her routine.

"If y'all ready for shit to get hot, y'all better throw sum' mo bills!" The DJ yelled into the microphone.

Men and women in the crowd threw more and more bills, waiting to see what Karma had up her sleeve tonight. Hundreds and fifties were thrown repeatedly and Jae smirked knowing she was cashing in tonight.

Jae climbed the pole like a exotic ape before twisting her body around it, doing her famous helicopter move. She spun in the air for seconds before gliding down.

As a special surprise, Jae decided to bring out two bad bitches for the crowd. The club bouncer announced the 'Slutty Twins' and they came out swinging their tiny hips to the best of the club's music as their surgical asses bounced. Neither of them looked better than Jae but the crowd could care less.

All three women rubbed down against each other and did their tricks. Rappers, athletes, and big ballas' threw cash. The Slutty Duo left the stage leaving Jae do her thing again.

Jae this time interacted with the crowd shaking her ass right in the front row's faces. They stuffed dollar bills in her one piece and smacked her ass. No matter how hard it was, Karma gave no fucks.

She finished her routine and grabbed the money of the floor as the song died out. One of the club bouncers had to help her pick the cash up because it was too much for her to carry.

She walked into the large dressing room with her hands stuffed. Jae unlocked her locker and directed the bouncer to put her money in and she did the same. She took of her heels messaging her feet because they were killing her.

Deelishis, a veteran stripper at Xplicit who was sort of a mentor to Jae, walked in with her money as well. "Damn bitch, might as well go out there naked." She said, referring to Jae's slutty one piece.

"Great idea, I might just do that one day." Jae retorted with an attitude. She knew that Deelishis was jealous cause she was soon to take her top spot. Karma's name was everywhere around New York. Every one came to Xplicit for her.