"Louis?" Anne called as I rounded the corner.

"Yes?"

"Well it's about time, young man," she smiled to show that she was actually made at me. "Will you please help get Mia dressed? The child refuses to wear clothes."

"She really is Harry's sibling," I mumbled, causing her to laugh. "Oh Mia?"

"Loulou?" Her small voice called from the front room, followed my footsteps and a small weight colliding with my legs.

I reached down to pick her up to see that she only had on a diaper, "Why do you not have any actual clothes on, little miss?"

"Do not like," she pouted.

"What if I give you a cookie? Will you start wearing clothes then?"

"Yes!" She squeaked.

"Let me guess. You want your cookie first don't you?"

She nodded vigorously before making me pick her up. I pressed my finger to my lips as I snuck my head around the corner, eyeing where Anne had gone. Luckily she was in the pantry and I was able to quietly walk over to steal a cookie from a small plate. I handed it to her as Anne turned around, causing her to raise an eyebrow. I smiled widely, hiding the cookie and carrying Mia to her room as she giggled loudly. I sat her down on her bed and pulled out some clothes for her.

"That one!" She screeched, pointing as I pulled out a certain shirt.

I set down the shirt and pulled out a pair of pants out for her as she nibbled at her cookie, "Can you dress yourself or do you need me to do it for you?"

She giggled and stuck her legs out for me to put the pants on her. I huffed and fondly rolled my eyes at her, making her giggle again. Without much of a fight, I managed to put her clothes on and brush her hair. 

"Bows, Loulou! Bows!" She shouted at me with a loud laugh when I was done brushing her hair.

"Can't Cher or Perrie do it?" I almost begged.

She pushed her bottom lip out as her eyes got wide and I immediately melted. I grudgingly reached for the bow that Mia was holding and I pulled part of her hair back to put it into a ponytail with the bow. She pressed a sloppy kiss to my check before running off, calling for Cher to look at her hair. I sighed with a smile and went to find Harry. He was talking to Niall and Liam as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, making him jump a tad.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"This new movie that looks pretty good. We were going to go see it. You in?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, let's go, Lou," Harry agreed.

I huffed out a small sigh, "But you're my Hazza."

"We all know that, dear. I'm yours."

"Can I take you on a date? Just me and you?"

Niall and Liam looked at each other in an almost understanding way before Niall spoke up, "We'll caught that movie another night. Or tomorrow during the day."

They walked away before Harry all but dragged me down the hallway and shut his door once we had reached his room, "Harry, what?"

"What was that about?" Harry crossed his arms, causing me to look down at my feet. "We always spend Saturday night with them. I really wanted to see that movie."

"Well I really wanted to take you out to dinner and like and actual date but if you don't want to, I guess we'll just go to the movies," I mumbled, reaching to rub the back of my neck awkwardly.