Chapter 16:

Lauren's POV:
The girls and I were rehearsing for the AMAs and I have no idea wear my baby is. "Hey where's Zander?" I asked the girls "look behind you." I heard a voice and I looked behind me and saw Zander standing by the door frame, I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and we both smiled. "Where were you?" I asked he smiled "I had to drop by my house and pick up my car." He said and kissed my cheek, "for what?" I asked "to take you out around and just have an us day before tomorrow."
He said and I smiled "let me go get changed and we can go." He nodded and I walked off to change.

Zander's POV:
I was waiting for Lauren and she came out all changed and non sweaty, I held her hand and said "can I get my hair dyed and cut?" She just smiled "whatever makes you happy baby." I chuckled and opened the door for her and drove towards the hair salon.

"This place is fancy for a hair salon." I said and Lauren just nodded. "Well you do you go for it babe." She said "wait here's the thing if you can beat me in racing from here to the car then you can pick whatever color I dye my hair." She smirked and nodded and we both race to and back and she beat me. "Okay fine go pick a color." She smiled and jumped and picked a color and my eyes widened "oh shit." She just laughed.

Once we finished I looked in the mirror, "this is what you wanted?" She just laughed and nodded, "I like it." I smiled and she just looked at me "aww making fun of you and you liking it is no fun." She said and I kissed her "love you and I love your choice."
She smiled and kissed me "love you too and this is a good color on you."

"That pink is amazing

"That pink is amazing." We both smiled and laughed and went back to the girls "today was fun."