Chapter one:

Zander's POV:
Uncle Si calling......I groaned and picked up the phone,
Z:hello?
S: Zander I need to come to my office I have an offer.
Z:okay on my way.
End of call
I got up got dressed, did my hair, yes my hair is white I dyed it. Anyway I got into my car and drove to uncle Simon Cowell work place.
-skip time-
I entered his office and saw six eyes on me one pair looked familiar, "hey uncle what's up?" I asked he looked at me and smiled "Zander I want you to meet the girls of fifth harmony, Ally, Dinah, Camila, normani, and Lauren," he introduced me to them, "wait Lauren as in jauregui?" I said in shock he nodded Lauren looked at me with wide eyes and walked over to me "hey, Zander long time no see, I love your hair and tattoo." She smiled and went in for a hug but I didn't hug back, she left without saying anything and she thinks everything is okay between us? "Y-yeah umm can I have a minute?" I asked my uncle he nodded and I exited the room. No way I can't believe she's here, I entered the room "sorry about that." I apologized "it's okay so Zander I was thinking you go on tour with the girls." I explained "umm sure why not." I answered he smiled "alright get to know these girls." I nodded and he left the room. After a while a tall girl came to me "hey! I'm Dinah Jane!" She said with excitement I chuckled "hi Zander nice to meet you." I responded "so you know Lauren?" I nodded slowly "yes I do childhood friends." I said and looked at her and then looked away, " do you wanna talk to her?" She said and everyone heard "I think it's best if I go." I said "nice meeting the rest of you see you tomorrow." I walked out.
Lauren's POV:
I can't believe I got to see Zander again he looks really good. Why didn't he want to speak to me....oh wait I know why I left without telling him. "How come he didn't want to speak to you laur?" Dinah asked "I left without telling him." I said with the urge of tears, they rushed to my side "it's all my fault." I said the girls rubbed my back. I'll fix this Zander I promise..