Chapter 10:

Zander's POV:
I was talking to Dinah and told her that I found a whistle in my luggage "it's weird it was just there." I told her and she laughed I saw Brad trying to touch and hold Lauren so I blew the whistle and said "hey! Foul on fuckboy illegal touching that's mine!" I told him and Lauren walked over to me and giggled and kissed my cheek, Brad glared and me," okay I've had enough of you! Fight me like a real man." He said taking off his shirt and I laughed "okay I will, but I'm keeping my clothes on." I chuckled and looked at Lauren "is it okay if I kick his ass." She nodded and the girls came to see the fight, Brad charged at me and I ran the other direction towards the bus and did a backflip over him and causing him to crash into to bus he groaned and turned around "winner gets Lauren!" I laughed and punched time repeatedly "she isn't a prize to win, she the most amazing girl I've ever met and you don't deserve her!" I said in between punches, I walked back and threw his shirt at him and I felt arms wrap around me, I looked behind me and saw that is was Lauren, I turned around and she cupped my face and tears coming out of her eyes, she crashed her lips against mine and we pulled away and rested on each other's forehead and she whispered "I love you." I smiled "I love you too." "Brad just leave us alone." Lauren said to him "never this isn't over!" He said angrily and we walked into the bus and I sat on the couch and Lauren sat in my lap and she laid on my chest and she kissed my neck and fell asleep, I smiled and carried her into her bunk and I was about to leave and I whispered "I love you Lauren." I kissed her head and went to the back lounge and fell asleep.