Chapter 4:

Zander's POV:
After the kiss Lauren and I fell asleep in my bunk I got up early and got dressed and went outside to enjoy the air and play basketball, I felt small arms wrap around my waist I turned around to see Lauren in one of my shirts "hey beautiful." I turned around a kissed her forehead, "hey handsome." She replied "can I play?" She asked "of course." I gave her the ball and put her in front of the basket, she shot but missed "I suck!" She whined I chuckled and grabbed the ball, I gave it to her and went behind her and set her hands in the right place "ready shoot." I whispered she shot the ball and made it in, she squealed and turned around and pecked my lips, then someone coughed and we turned around and saw Brad and his little friends, anyway Brad looked mad "okay zandork, Lauren is my girl so back off!" He tried pushing me but I didn't go anywhere, the girls and the crew came to see "Lauren go over there where the crew is." I told her she nodded and I said "what if I don't." He smirked "then we will beat you up!" I opened my arms signaling for them to try there best, all of them charged and punched my chest and nothing happened, they stood there looking at me with shock "oh sorry ahh" I pretended to be hurt the crew and everyone laughed "why aren't you fighting us!!" James yelled I rose an eyebrow "please you guys aren't worth fighting, just a waste of my time" I told them they just walked away and I turned around and saw the crew look at me in shock "what?" Lauren told them to go away and came to me and put her arms around my neck "I love you." She said I smiled "I love you too" I kissed her and we heard a loud groan and someone charging towards us, I quickly picked up Lauren and dodged to the side, I looked at who it was "common Brad really?!?" Lauren and I walked hand in hand to the dressing room, when we entered Lauren was getting her makeup done. I sat on the couch and Lauren came out, she didn't look to good, "hey laur you ok?" I asked she shook her head 'no' "come here" I patted my lap she came and laid her head on my lap, the girls came in "she doesn't feel good." They nodded and continued without her, I looked at her and put my jacket around her and carried her to the bus.
Lauren's POV:
I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on Zander's chest "how you feeling?" I looked up to see Zander "better now." I giggled and he chuckled "the girls just finished, we are on our way to the hotel right now." He said I nodded my head and laid back on his chest, I'm in love with this dork.