Promise

Juliet's POV

I stormed out of the hospital, not caring if it was rude or not. How dare he judge me. He didn't even know me. He only knows what Harry told him while grieving. Getting about halfway out of the hospital, I stopped, standing, frozen. I thought about how I had just left Harry. About how I had promised myself I would never leave him again. I turned, and literally ran back up to the room, ignoring all the weird looks from strangers and nurses. One nurse asked me to stop running, so I did. Until she turned the corner. Then I bolted the rest of the way, until I stopped just outside when I heard talking.

"Why her? Why not go for another girl?" I heard a voice ask. Zayn. He's really gotta stop bugging into our relationship. He's starting to get on my nerves. I held my breath, wishing Harry would defend me. And so he did.

"Because, Zayn, I love her. More than anything in this world. I'm sorry if me loving her doesn't please you. But you can't control who I love. If you just got to know her, you'd see why I love her so much." I heard Harry's voice whisper-shout, silencing Zayn. I walked in, still having butterflies erupting in my stomach, and pretended to be surprised that Harry was awake. Zayn was avoiding catching my eye, but I didn't care, as I was too busy looking into Harry's eyes.

I turned toward Zayn, speaking words that would probably anger him. "Can we have a second?" I knew Zayn wanted nothing to do with me, and he sure as hell didn't want me around Harry. But I couldn't care less. I needed to talk to Harry.

He got up, elbowing me in the process. Douche.

Harry coughed, noticing how Zayn had pushed me, giving him a stern glare. Zayn left, keeping his head down. Once he was out of the room, we looked at each other.

"I'm sorry," we both said at the same time. We both looked down, blushing. And we both looked up at the exact same time. And this is why we were made for each other. Always in sync.

"I'm sorry Juliet. For everything." He spoke, making my eyes go wide. He couldn't be serious. I was the one who had caused the damage. I was the one who had made him end up like this. And I was the one who had left.

"Why are you sorry?! I'm the one who should be begging on my knees for your forgiveness." I joked, with a little bit of seriousness.

"Let's just start over again. But not the relationship. I want us to leave off where we left there. But let's pretend we never broke up. We learned our lesson, so let's promise not to leave." He said, amazing me I could have found such an amazing guy. Which made the best words so hard to say.

"I can't."

AHH! 200 reads! Oh and if you follow me you would've seen I have come up with a name for all of you! Since my name is brokenflowerss, you all are my...

Drumroll please!

DAISIES!