Punishment

Adam's POV

Me and Kayden were getting ready for work. Today we had an important meting. We had to be there by 9:30. It was 8:00. We had time left. 

"Hey Adam?" Kayden asked me,

"Yes dear?" 

"Whats Taylor swifts favorite color?"

"Blue." I said combing my hair into a quiff. 

"I thought it was green, Its green!" He said confident. 

"Wanna make a bet?" 

"Sure." Kayden answers.

"If I win you have to wear a vibrating but plug all day. If I lose..." I stop to think not really sure what to say.

"You have to get me a dog!" I sighed.

"Okay, deal." We shook on it. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, I googled "Whats Taylor swifts favorite color" It cam up with a list, I scroll down and find color. Blue. An evil grin becomes noticeable on my face. Kayden looks scared,

"Its fine you don't have to be scared." I left the room and grabbed the plug. "Bend over."  He does as told and I pull his pants down and insert the plug, I turn the setting up to one.  He pulls his pants up and shifts uncomfortably. After a while he seemed to have moved it to a more comfortable spot. I brush my teeth and put my phone on the charger. We work for apple and we are deciding features of the new iPhone 8. Kayden walks out of the bathroom with a very unhappy face. He gets his phone and we head out to my truck. It's a red Chevy Silverado 2016. I saved up a lot for it. Kayden gets in on his side, instantly changing the station. 

"Hey, I was listening to that." 

"So." He giggled. I grabbed the remote and turned it up to 2. He squirmed and I laughed. I drove us to the meeting.

----------------After the meeting-----------------

This was the best meeting ever, for me at least. We had got it done and Kayden was quiet the whole time. 

(Flash Back to meeting) 

Kaydens bulge was becoming more and more noticeable. He squirmed a lot. And  he was bright red. He kept poking me begging me to turn it off. I turned it up to 4. I was not in the mood. I tell him if he leaves me alone, I will turn it off. That was a lie. By the end Kayden was shoving me out of the room and into the truck. I jingled the key, picking up the one to open the truck, then dropping it. 

(End flash back) 

We were driving home and I kept laughing, Kayden hated it but I could still tell he loved me. After all, we are married. When we got home Kayden took off his suit and went right to the bedroom, I assume to take care of his problem. I set down the folder and walked into the room to see him meet his release. It was all over his stomach. I stood there pretending to be mad, HE looked back with a sheepish smile.

"Pick a number between 1 and 8."

"Six" 

"Wonderful." I said smirking. 

"What? What is it?' 

"Oh nothing... Just the fact that your going to cum ^ different times in six different ways." He looked refiled and scared at the same time. 

"I'll be right back baby." I went to the closet and grabbed out a vibrator, handcuffs, lube, cock rings, And a dildo. I walk back and handcuff him to the bed. 

"First, I'm going to fuck you into next week, The the vibrator will, The I'll slowly stroke you with the butt plug on high, Then I'll use this 10 inch dildo, Then for number 4, I'll push the dildo in as far as I can and suck you. For number 5... I'll be back one more time." I grabbed the flesh light. 

"I'll use the flesh light. And last but not least Ill get the smaller dildo and I'll fuck you with my dick for a double penetration." Kayden gulped. I took off my cloths and lubed up my hard cock and shoved into Kayden. He arched his back, 

"YEAH RIGHT THERE!" He moaned more and more, I smashed right into the prostate. 

I leaned over and kissed him. He moaned into my mouth. I Shoved my tongue in exploring every corner of his mouth. The I sucked his neck, still fucking,  I marked him as mine then I went back to fucking. Them Kayden came all over his stomach adding to the sticky stuff that was already there. I grabbed the vibrator and pushed it in. I moved it until I found his prostate. He moaned when I did. I turned the vibration on high and watched him beg me to suck him. 

"Baby, I love you but this is your punishment." Usually this isn't like me but today I was. He moaned and yanked the cuffs.

"Do you promise not to touch yourself?" 

"Yes babe!" I undid the cuffs and let him lay there. 

Kaydens POV

He can be nice. I thought while looking at his well defined 6-pac. And his muscles. He was a sex god. And I'm so glad he's mine. 

"OH YEAH!" I screamed as I came. 

Adam's POV

I put the but plug in and turned it on high. He sat there begin good. That earned him a long, hard, passionate kiss. He came over his stomach again. Now he was scared. I sighed, realizing I was being to harsh.  

"No more 10 in dildo." 

"Only real sex." I pulled him up so I could lay on the bed. He stood up on the bed and bent down over my hard member. He went all the way down taking the whole think. I moaned, Enjoying this. He went up and down by himself, Supported by my hands around his waist. He had a 6-pac and good muscles too. Just not as good as mine. I was close and I slowly took him off me. I picked him up and put him on his back. I stood up and came over his chest. We came at the same time. After we had rested I picked him back up and  carried him Bridal-style to the shower. I put him on the ledge that stuck out of the wall. I cleaned him and we had a conversation about tomorrow. I cleaned him up and we got out of the shower. He got dressed and I told him I was going to the store. I got in my truck and called the very nice lady.

-Ring- -Ring- Ring-

"Hello?" She asks. 

"Hi Mrs. Sapski, Do you still have those puppies?"

"Oh Adam what a lovely surprise, I have them if your ready to come and get them." 

"Yes I am, can I come over in about 15 minuets?" 

"Why yes, certainly."

"Thanks see you soon." 

End of phone call 

I got out there and parked my truck. The nice old lady on the phone greeted me. 

"Hello Adam, They're right here." 

"Thanks." I say as I sign the contract and gave her the money. I grabbed them both and set them gently In the passenger seat. I had an old sheet down. 

"Thanks again Mrs. Sapski." I left and got puppy supplies, tiny rope toys, a tiny squeaky ball, a tennis ball, small milk bones, and puppy chow. I went home and knocked on the door with the puppies in my arms. Kayden answered and his face brightened. He kissed me and then took the Golden Retriever puppies. He named the boy Shadow and the girl Bella. I had to take them to the vet, They needed shots and, and the needed to get spayed and neutered. They were just old enough. Kayden stayed to set up the food and water bowl. They got their shots and the other unspeakable act and Off I went. They barked and yipped and growled a lot. Until Shadow, curled up on my lap, followed by Bella. I might need a bigger bed. 

So how did you like it? More coming, suggestions needed, if I use you suggestion I will give you a shout out!  BYE FRAINDS