Daddy Please!

"DADDY FUCK ME!" Kayden screamed. Adam got down and licked Kayden's ass. Teasing. He pushed his tongue in. "Daddy Please! FUCK ME!" Adam stopped slapped Kayden's ass and got up. "I'll be right back, DON'T touch yourself." Kayden lay there. Trying so hard not to touch himself, but he was so hard. His hand went to his nipple, but then back to his side, Then his hand went to his cock. His hand slowly slid up his shaft. Then He went faster and Faster. He was so close but then..."I told you not to touch yourself." Adam said dropping the handcuffs and cock ring. He crouched to pick them up. He also grabbed a whip to show how serious he was. He pushed Kayden down hard on his back. Then grabbed Kayden's hand and put one end of the cuff around it. Then he put the other end on the bed post. He did the same with the other and slid the cock ring on. He went back to his ass and without warning shover a dry finger in. Kayden arched his back at the pain which soon turned to pleasure. After exploring his hole for one minuet he shoved another finger in, rubbing over Kayden's prostate. Kayden moaned. "Daddy please fuck me!" "Shut up, today we do what I want." Kayden stayed quiet. Adam added another finger. Stretching the tight hole. Then he shoved in another finger. He pulled them out and grabbed the lube. He put some on his finger and rubbed rubbed it over Kayden's Ass. Then he put a generous amount on his and. He used the extra on Kayden's dick. Adam Put his finger back in Kayden's little ass while stroking himself. Adam grabbed the nipple clamps and put them on Kayden."Daddy it feels so good." Kayden arched his back and moaned with closed eyes. Using this to his advantage, Adam shoved his full thick, 9 inches in. "OHHH, DADDY YES, FUCK ME!" Adam pumped faster. "DADDY FUCK ME PLEASE, OHHH YEAH DADDY PLEASE UUHH, I, I, I need you!" "Good, I'll fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk." Adam pulled out much to kaydens disappointment. "Who am I?""Daddy!" He groaned"What do you want?" "You to fuck me so hard that I cant walk! DADDY PLEASE I NEED YOU INSIDE ME." Adam shoved in and thrusted faster than he ever had before. He grabbed Kayden's Neglected shaft and pumped. "OH YEAH DADDY FASTER OLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!" Adam went faster and bent over to suck Kayden's cock. He licked the slit, making Kayden scream with pleasure. The he licked the sensitive underside of Kayden's cock. Kayden arched his back loving every moment he had with adam. "DADDY PLEASE LET ME CUM!" "Not till after I do." Adam pumped Kayden's shaft faster knowing Kayden couldn't cum. Keyden tightened his ass. Adam was unaffected. Adam kept going until he got close. The he stopped and walked over to Kayden. He put his dick in his mouth and Kayden sucked. He came inside His mouth and Kayden enjoyed every last drop. He walked over to Kayden's ass and shoved four finger in at the same time. Moving them in and out. He the sucked Kayden's hard cock. He licked over the slit for 15 minuets, the he licked the sensitive underside of his cock. He then took the full 7 inches in his mouth, not even gagging. He sucked and swirled his tongue around the head. Kayden moaned and arched his back. "Daddy please let me cum!" Adam ignored him and kept sucking. Then he slide the cock ring just underneath the head. Pre-cum was leaking out now. Adam licked it off driving Kayden insane. Adam licked over the head more, while slowly sliding his hand up and down Kayden's shaft. His hand trailed up to the clamp which he undid. He rolled Kayden's nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Kayden moaned, Loving this new sensation. Adam Slide the cock ring back down, pushing down all the cum, Kayden whined. "DADDY PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM!" He slide the cock ring up and down a few more tomes before he pulled it off and let him cum. Kayden came realeasing his creamy white fluid all over his stomach. 16 shots exact. Adam undid the cuff and took off the last nipple clamp. He picked Kayden up and pulled him to his chest. Kayden wrapped his legs around Adams waist. Adam carried him to the shower, where they could clean their sweaty bodies. Adam cleaned Kayden considering he could barely walk. "I love you Adam." "I love you too Kayden."