I bit down on my back teeth trying to keep my mouth shout. Did she not know I was in a coma?!

"Oh sorry I was in a coma for the past month!" I growled through clenched teeth.

She chuckled evilly her hands on her desk. "I don't believe you! Show me the note!" I ripped out the note I kept in the back pocket of my jeans. I opened it up without breaking eye contact with her and handed it to her.

Her eyes quickly scanned it, clearly she wasn't happy that I had a reason to not be here.

She walked over to a desk and grabbed a pile of papers. Please don't be my work. I crossed my fingers willing that that was anyone else's but mine.

"Here is all the work you've missed." She hands me this stack of paper five inches thick. "It's due in two weeks. "

My eyes widen as I look at the stack. No way I was going to get this done in two weeks.

As class finally began I quickly got bored. All I heard was "blah blah blah. Something about France, Britain, and America. "

I heard a quiet giggle to my right. I turn my head to see a girl smiling wholeheartedly at the teacher as if this was the greatest thing on Earth. Was there some kind of inside joke I wasn't getting?

I quickly shrugged it off and tried to sleep, for a person who was in a coma for a month it sure didn't feel like I slept a wink in that month.

"Did you forget my only rule?" Mrs. Zyn asked me her gaze staring into my soul.

"Yes." The room instantly got dead silent besides the almost silent laugh of Rogue and I. Everyone thought I was just talking back to her, but I genuinely didn't know her one rule.

"Excuse me?!" Mrs. Zyn's face turned bright red.

My laugh picks up to where it's clearly audible and psycho like.

"Clearly you think something is funny. Mind telling what it is?"

"Well... um... " my laughter kept interrupting me in between words, "I actually don't remember anything that happened in the past month. "

"You're just full of-"

Buzz!

In an instant everyone was up and walking out of the classroom. I grabbed the giant stack of papers and shoved them in my bag. I'll organize it later. I looked at Rogue waiting for him to stand up. Once he finally stood up after what felt like an eternity he grabbed my arm and started heading towards the hallway in a rush.

"What's this for?" I questioned pulling my arm away from his hand.

"This is the passing period where Jacob the Jock picks on someone and starts a fight. No one and I mean no one wants to be caught in a fight with him. Luckily he doesn't choose till after a few minutes so we should be okay. "

I turn my head the opposite direction we were heading and see a six foot tall giant walking towards me like a wolf on a deer. The people instantly got out of his way forming his passage way.

"Oh it looks like you two didn't make it out in time. " he sneers at both Rogue and I.

"Run!" Rogue screams escaping the chaos that would have happened to him, but I wasn't so lucky.

"Your turn." He raised an eyebrow and I felt like puking. I can't believe anyone would want to be his girlfriend. I looked at his evil expression a shiver going down my spine.

"What, you don't like it. In this school I run everything. Don't test me on it. Better get used to it sweetheart."

My heart drops on that last part. Better get used to it sweetheart....

The school hallway vanished and was replaced with a nice place that almost looked like... heaven.

A few steps away I saw Rogue standing with his back toward me. I tried to run forward towards him but my legs wouldn't move. I was stuck. Rogue turned around, but he wasn't what I imagined. His eyes were bloodshot, he had sickly pale skin, and bones clearly visible under his skin, "Better get used to it sweetheart." He smiled devilishly.

I jumped back and was zapped out of my hallucination. Oh my god... I knew I shouldn't have trusted Rogue...