A Dream Come True

Y/N POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slowly roll over onto my stomach, mumbling how I didn't want to go to school but with my pillows covering my mouth it sounded like a bunch of nonsense. I look at the clock knowing the time but not wanting to believe it. 6:00. Great! I think, The first day of school. What a great day. I slowly walk out of bed, well more like fell. I am not a morning person. I pick myself up slowly and drag myself over to the closet.  I rub my eyes trying to get a good look at what I could wear today. I look at a teal dress I have, nah to fancy. I turn my head to a black and white skirt and business shirt, way to formal. I shake my head, what does it matter anyways it's just the first day of school. I ended up going with a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt, with my white (favorite shoe brand).

"Y/N!" My mom yells letting me know that breakfast is ready. I take a quick look in the mirror and quickly brush my H/C hair. I walk over to the stairs and I sit down and push my self down the stairs." Wow. Looks like someone's ready for the day." She says laughing as she hears bumping from me going down the stairs. My mom had a dark blue apron on that was covered in flour almost to the point where you couldn't tell if it was a blue apron or white apron.

I grab my plate of pancakes and douse them in syrup and butter, before I slowly start to eat them. If only I could slow down time.

"Y/N you need to hurry up your going to be late for the bus." My moms says as she tries to put flour in my hair just to make getting ready harder, which I quickly dodge so I didn't have to wash it out. My mom isn't your typical mom she's really fun and she's more like my best friend. We're constantly joking with each other and making fun of each other.We both laugh as I run back up the stairs to finish getting ready.

5 minutes later I was going back down the stairs my hair is a tight braid over my right shoulder. I fetch my bag and head out the door to wait for the bus.

As I get on the dark bus bus and take a seat I feel my phone buzz. I grabbed my phone out of my front pocket in my backpack and turn it on illuminating the roof above me. As I suspecting I got a text from my best friend. Shyla. The text reads.

YOU NEED TO HURRY AND GET TO SCHOOL! Woah, calm yourself Shyla I can't magically appear at school and I can't tell the bus driver to drive faster.

Why? I ask her hopping that it wasn't anything stupid because sometimes she gets excited over really stupid stuff and it's honestly hilarious but it sometimes gets her in trouble.

I get a reply immediately from her. THERE'S A NEW HOT GUY! I roll my eyes at my phone and put it away, Of course. Shyla's weird like that. She's had a couple of boyfriends but nothing very serious. I've never really had an interest so I haven't had a boyfriend yet and I honestly don't care if I have one or not.

The bus ride seems to drag on forever, which I didn't mind besides the fact that people I didn't like would come on. But after an hour of sitting in the dark we reach the school. I quickly jump off the bus and I'm immediately met with a cool breeze. I walk up to the glass doors not wanting to enter. Our school isn't anything spectacular. It's not huge but it's also not small either it's a good middle.

As soon as I walk in the doors I get tackled by a smiling Shyla.

"You're here!" She screeches loudly happy to see me.

"Of course I'm hear what else would I be doing." I reply trying to breathe but she had a really tight grip from her hug.

"I thought this year was going to be boring but now that that guys hear it won't be." She says excitedly starting to skip around me." Oh I have to show you him!" She quickly grabs my arm and starts pulling me over to the cafeteria. I look to see our small little group of five people sitting down at a table talking.

Buzz!

As soon as the bell went off Shyla shot up and dragged my along with her trying to find the "hot guy".

After a couple minutes of searching I tried to pry my arm out of Shyla's grip, but that didn't exactly work out. Shyla instantly lets go of my arm as she see's what I was trying to do causing her to get upset that I didn't get to see him.

I entered my first class history, ugh, I hated history. It was just so boring, and after all how would that help me with music.

My dream is to become a professional musician playing the piccolo in concerts and stuff like that.

I rest my head down when I hear someone sit down next to me. I just turn my head the other way not wanting them to start a conversation with me.

"Okay welcome to history class." The teacher says in a happy tone." There are a few rules that I need to address. One don't talk or scream. Two don't ever walk out of the class and three." She goes quiet for a moment and I hear a shuffling noise on the floor."No sleeping in class!" She says slamming her hands on my desk causing me jump.

"Okay since we got the rules out of the way let's call role.

Samantha Adoll." She says her voice booming inside this small classroom.

"Y/N L/N!"She says and I raise my hand not wanting to say anything.

"Rogue Cheney!" She says right after my name and I hear the person next to me reply.

I turn my head over to see him sitting next to me and he looked like a dream.