12

"Riley Anniston Swan-Mills, did you take mommy's keys?" I heard Regina ask our 3 year old from upstairs as i walked in. I smiled as i dropped my keys in the bowl by the door and i chuckled before kicking my boots off and going to the living room where i heard the opening credits of Spongebob Squarepants. I saw Henry, now 7 years old, sitting on the couch. "Hey kid. Ready for school?" I asked and he hummed. "Hey momma! Yeah i'm just waiting for mommy and Anni." He said and i smiled as i ruffled his hair. "What's mommy doing?" i asked. Henry smiled. "Fighting with Anniston because she keeps taking her keys so she won't go to work." Henry said and i laughed. "Sounds about right." I mumbled before walking towards the stairs. Regina and i both went back to school right after Anniston was born. Regina finished up everything she needed to become mayor and when her mother retired the year after Anni was born, Regina ran. Won by a landslide. I finished all my law studies and such to run for sheriff that same year and i also won by a landslide. Apparently the town wants fresh faces, and Regina was perfect because her mother was so great. Regina's an amazing mayor. She's just busy a lot. After getting to the top of the stairs, I went to our daughters bedroom and knocked on the open door. Regina turned and looked at me, relieved and Anni smiled. "Hey girls. What's going on in here?" I asked as i walked in, wrapping my arms around Regina's waist. Regina hummed. "Anni, do you want to tell your momma?" She asked and Anni shrugged, making me chuckle. Regina elbowed me and i stopped. "I hided mommy's keys so she can't go to her meeding tonight." Anni said and smiled at me. I giggled. "good plan, kid." i said softly and Regina pulled out of my arms. "You're supposed to be on my side." She grumbled and i shrugged. "I don't want you to go to work either. I always have to work the night shifts which are pointless anyways but still. We never get to see each other." I said and crossed my arms, looking away. The night shifts are stupid and pointless. And not to mention boring as hell. "Anni, why don't you tell momma where my keys are and then go downstairs with Henry okay?" Regina said and Anni smiled before coming to me. I crouched in front of her and she whispered "in the bottom drawer in your room" in my ear, then skipped downstairs. "Come on." Regina said and we went to the bedroom. She sat me down on the bed and i bit my lip. "Emma. Do you really not want me to go to work?" She asked and i sighed. "No. I never see you anymore. I see you and the kids for breakfast for like 10 minutes, then Hen's off to school, Anni's off to preschool and you're off to work. When you get home with the kids at 6, you're so busy with dinner and stuff, I watch the kids. And i'm not complaining about that. But you're my girlfriend. I'm tired of never seeing you. We don't even get to sleep together anymore! You're going to bed when i'm leaving for work! It's bullshit. It's so stupid. I'm on call all day and then i'm in office all night? Why can't the fucking deputy do that? It's absolute bullshit." I said, frustrated and got up, pulling off my red leather jacket and leaving me in my white tank top and jeans. I went to the closet and hung it up, hearing Regina sigh. I shook my head and took off my belt, unlocking the safe in the back of the closet. I put my gun and pepper spray in there, then locked the safe back. I hung up my belt and then felt warm hands on my shoulders. "Emma.. I'm sorry.." She started and i deflated. I hate upsetting her and i know that's exactly what i did. I didn't mean to but i miss her. She moved her arms to wrap around my waist and i leaned into her. "I'll take off this week, okay? And then I'll fix the night shift problem so you're here, most if not all nights." She said softly and i bit my lip. "Y-you don't have to take the week-" "yes i do. I haven't had you to myself in a long time. I'm taking the week off." She said and i smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled and she kissed the tender spot behind my earlobe, causing me to bite my lip. "I love you." I said, softly and she turned me around in her arms. She pulled me into a soft kiss and i moaned softly as i snaked my hands to the back pockets of her dress pants. She's a little taller than me because she's already in her heels. We pulled away and she kissed my nose. "I love you so much." she said and i nodded. "I know." i said as i smiled. "Your keys are in one of the bottom drawers in here. She didn't tell me which." I said and she laughed before nodding. She pulled away and started looking for her keys as i looked through my shirts, mostly flannel, and then pulled out a blue plaid one. I pulled it on and buttoned it most of the way up as i heard Regina say "mommy 1, Anni 0" making me laugh and turn around. "You found them?" I asked as i ran my fingers through my hair. She smirked as she spun her keys around on her finger. "Yup. Bottom of your nightstand." She said and I smiled. "Come on. Let's go have breakfast with the kids then have some.. us time." I said and she smiled before pulling me into another kiss. I hummed and then pulled away, causing her to groan. "All in good time my love. All in good time." I said and walked out of our room, my black socks keeping my feet warm from the hardwood that gets freezing in the winter. It's Monday, January 2nd. This is the kids first day back at school. I went downstairs, Regina right behind me, and then went to the kitchen to see the kids already waiting. I smiled. "Alright kiddos. What for breakfast?" I asked and Regina smiled at me from the doorway. "Cin'mon toast crunch!" Anni shouted excitedly and I smiled. "Child after my own heart." I said and Regina laughed. I pulled out two bowls as Regina got the cereal and the milk. "Bananas?" I asked and they both gave me excited yes's. I smiled and Regina grabbed two from the fruit bowl, then she grabbed a knife. We stood at the kitchen island making their cereal in a comfortable silence and i couldn't help my smile. "Alright. Two bowls of cinnamon toast crunch WITH bananas, coming right up for the Swan-Mills munchkins."

I rubbed Regina's thigh as she drove back towards our house and she hummed. "Im glad i got to drop the kids off with you. I haven't gotten to do that in a long time." I said and she smiled. "It was nice. Our little family. Growing up." She said and sighed as she drove down the quiet roads. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I miss having babies." She mumbled and my eyes widened a little. "Do you want to have another baby?" I asked and she gasped. "I.. I mean i've thought about it. Anniston is 3 now, 4 soon. And Henry's Seven." She said and bit her bottom lip. I smiled. "We can try to have another baby." I said and she smiled. "Yeah?" She asked softly and i chuckled. "Yes. As long as you promise to take it easy with working long hours and such if you do get pregnant." I said and she smiled. "Okay. Deal." She said happily and i smiled as i moved my hand to her inner thigh, making her moan. I smirked and then pulled my hand away completely. She groaned and i bit my lip around my smirk. "Tease." She groaned and i laughed. "Don't worry, sugar. I'll deliver." I said seductively and she pulled her bottom lip into her mouth.

I stared at the naked brunette standing by the bathtub, waiting for the warm water and bubbles to fill it and i couldn't keep the smile off my face. She's so gorgeous. It's almost noon now. We've had a lot of 'us time' already. I lit the candles spread around our bathroom, then turned off the lights and Regina hummed. "Romantic lighting, huh?" She said as she turned the water off, then turned around, the dim yellow light from the candles making her glow. I smiled and pulled her into my arms, pulling her into a soft kiss. She moaned as my penis came in contact with her bare pelvis and i got hard. I blushed bright red and pulled out of the kiss, embarrassed. "Sorry he just-" I froze as Regina got down on her knees and my eyes widened. She looked up at me through her eyelashes as she licked the tip. I moaned and she moved her hands around to cup my ass. She pulled just the tip into her mouth and i groaned. She smirked and started sucking more of my length into her mouth. I moaned and she sucked the rest of me in her mouth. She swallowed and i moaned again as i reached down and tangled my fingers in her hair. She hummed around me and i bit my lip. She alternated between sucking and swallowing and couldn't help my moans. "S-shit. I'm close." I said, my breathing hitching and she started sucking harder. I moaned and tightened my grip in her hair. She swallowed again and that's all it took. I groaned loudly and came in her mouth. She hummed and swallowed it all, making me moan again. She slowly pulled back and then she released my tip with a pop. She smirked as she stood up and licked her lips. "I forgot how delicious you are." She moaned and pulled me into a deep kiss, tangling her fingers in my blonde locks. I moaned and continued making out with her, tongues licking, teeth nipping, lips sucking. We finally pulled away, our lips kiss swollen and bruised and we both smiled. "I love you." I said softly and she nodded. "i love you." She said and gave me a peck on the lips. She smiled and then we pulled out of each other's arms to get in the warm bubble bath. She got in the warm water and slid forward, giving me room to get in. I got in behind her and then pulled her back against me. "I love our family." She mumbled and i smiled. "Me too, baby. Me too."