Chapter 66

Hi Beasties! So this weekend marks a year since BEAST MODE was first published! We have come a long way, thank you for almost 60K READS, almost 2.5K VOTES and over 400 comments :) Most of the readers rolled in once it was complete but happy to see it being my most successful fanfic on here!
I really appreciate those reading this sequel, it honestly means so much

THE MOMENT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS BEAST 😍😍😍

When I told Brock I wasn't sure what I was expecting to feel, maybe relief as I had kept it inside for months now. I got pushed into a corner and I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want to let him know because then my biggest fear would become a reality. My biggest fear wasn't dying or even Eric making some sort of return, my biggest fear was losing Brock. Losing the only one who knew every part of me, who loved every part of me. Losing the one whose arms I called home, the beginning and ending of my world. There was no me without Brock in my life and maybe that was the most pathetic thing but I didn't care.

I had known life before my Beast and I didn't ever want to go back to it.

Gabrielle Aplin - The Power of Love

Aye... hmmm...

I had told him and I expected so many things except the reaction I got because I figured I knew the Beast that I called husband. I expected him to destroy the cabin, to storm out and leave me alone because he was afraid of what he would do or he would be so distraught he would lose all control and shout at me, use words to hurt me in the cruelest of ways. I would just sit there because I deserved it because I wasn't good enough, but that didn't happen...

Dreams are like angels
They keep bad at bay
Love is the light
Scaring darkness away
I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

I felt Brock's lips against my skin as my eyes remained closed, interrupting my thoughts as he had been sleeping behind me.

It had been a number of days since I told him, days spent the same as if he hadn't known..

I had been awake but with my back turned to him as he held me to his chest I wasn't sure whether he had known. I didn't move as I stared out at the sun trying to break in through the windows, Brock hadn't done anything I expected. It wasn't for lack of knowing my husband, it was simply that the reaction I got was the one I knew would hurt the most. My husband breaking down along with me...

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal