» ten «

She tried to get the wheelchair through the door. And with a little struggle, they were finally back home.

Jenna placed Tyler's wheelchair in front of the TV and switched it on. Then she went to open the windows of the house, they needed fresh air.

Later she helped him sit down on the couch and took her place next to him. Jenna fished her phone out of her sweatpants and ordered a small pizza.

She stopped eating normally weeks ago, and Tyler wasn't hungry.

Nevertheless she fed him with the littlest slice of pizza since he was too weak and too exhausted from the trip home to do it himself.

Later that evening, she tried carrying him up the stairs to go to sleep. She helped him into his pajama, then changed herself and they both laid down. As soon as she pulled the covers over them and the lights were out, she cuddled up to him like all the other years.

The blonde placed her arm on her husband's chest, feeling every single bone of his ribs.

"Life's unfair.", she then said.

"I know.", Tyler responded with his eyes closed, his choice voice had a sad tone. "But I loved every moment of it, Jen. I would do it all over again."

"And it will be impossible to live without you, Tyler."