Chapter 13

With all the excitement I had almost forgot about dinner I look in my dinning room and notice everything has been set out by Jack and Kaylee.

"Thanks Kaylee and Jack for setting up the food and drinks." I say with a smile.

"My pleasure Ri!" She says. I go and pull Ayana's seat and pull it closer my own chair.

"Thank you Riley." Ayana smiles at me. I wink at her making her smile more and I sit down next to her.

"What did Tony say?" I say while I cut my steak.

"We will meet tomorrow to discuss the event and they will pick out some fancy clothing for me to wear."

"That's great Ayana I am so proud of you!" Kaylee says.

We finish our food and I begin to clear the table. I take everything to the sink. Ayana joins me in the kitchen while Jack and Kaylee settle in the living room. I open the dishwasher and she begins to hand me the dishes to load. She hands me the last cup. I grab her by the wrist and pull her to me and I caress her cheek and I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I gently kiss her forehead and she wraps her arms around my waist and snuggles into my chest.

"Let's go and pretend to watch TV with Jack and Kaylee." I say.

"Ok." She giggles.

We go to the living room and they are watching some sort of comedy show. They beat us to the bigger couch which leaves us the smaller one. I look at Jack and he winks at me making me laugh. I have to maneuver myself to sit on the small couch because of my 6'2ft body which seems impossible. She stands up and grabs my hand so that I stand up. She sits down all the way to arm of the couch and she pats the couch so that I have to sit between her legs. I sit down and settle between her legs, my heart is beating quickly. She puts her arms over my chest. I grab her hands and kiss them she giggles and she kisses my cheek.

"Oh look how cute that is." Jack smiles and it makes me smile like a loon. I grab her thigh and squeeze it gently and kiss her arm.

"I really need to lose weight." She say quietly so that I am the only one can hear.

"Uh no you don't. You're perfect babe. Is ok that I call you babe?" I ask.

"Of course babe." She whispers in my ear she also kisses it which send chills down my body. She runs her fingers down my tattoos and she stops on the one on my wrist of nautical stars that I got to cover my scars from breaking the mirror last year. " Is this one new it feels more raised than the other ones."

"Yeah I got it last month."

"You really like tattoos huh?"

"I love them."

"I like guys with tattoos."

"Oh do you now?" I smile.

"Yup!" She runs her fingers through my hair which makes me make a happy noise from my throat.

"Well we have to get going." Kaylee says.

"Oh me too. I have long day tomorrow." Ayana says and I groan my protest. I turn to look at her my elbows on her thighs.

"Do you really have to babe?"

"Yes I need to prep and rest up."

"Ok." I whine and she smiles and caresses my cheek. "But I won't see you until late in the day tomorrow."

"You'll survive!" Jack laughs making me laugh too while helping Ayana stand up from the couch. She picks up her monkey and hugs it to her.

"Thank you for my adorable monkey."