Why I crushed Your Ship:

I love him till the ends of the Earths. I know what I did. I made him happy. You think I'm crazy but no.
My love for him was something I never felt before. I gave him my everything as did he. What you don't understand is that I loved him so much that I was willing to let him go so that he could be happy with another girl.
I could of easily manipulated him to love me instead but I didn't because think about it. How wrong that would be! Manipulation? Yeah sounds like a love story to me!
No! That's terrible. I wanted him to be happy.
I made him so mad at me that he would hate me and go to her. I didn't do that to hurt him. It's the exact opposite. I did that because I loved him. Yeah so I tried getting him back but he's clearly gone for good. I told him why I did what I did and now he's mad at me for lying to him.
I love him and I always will but right now he needs her. He can't function without her. I can't function without Daniel but I found a way. I wanna say it was easy to let him go but it wasn't.
I'm gonna say it one more time. I know what I did. I loved him so much. So I let him go. It was hard. He was there for the most terrible parts of my life. It was hard.
Until I found someone else. Someone that was like him in almost every way. Someone that helped me move on. And grow up. Now I will give my love to him.