The Note

Yes, you read that correctly. And I bet your already planning out how this is gonna go down.
He treats me like his girlfriend. Anyone disagree with that?
He dates a girl that isn't me and talks to me more. What do I mean to him? I could hardly grasp the question myself. He wouldn't have asked out Madeline if he liked me? Correct?But he probably asked her cause I told him too. Correct?
Do I remember every word of the note exactly? No. Why? You'll find out at the end.
So because of the confusion if Daniel did like me or not of not only myself but all of  my friends, I wrote a note. Yes cheesy I know but BOI I ain't got those kind of guts.
It went something like this:
Dear Daniel,
If your reading this we probably won't be seeing each other until 8th grade. I'm gonna miss you a lot. You mean a lot to me and I just have one question. I.... There have been a lot of rumors and confusion on your feelings for me. You don't have to respond to this or acknowledge this in anyway, but I wanna know how you actually feel about me. If you love me, let me know. ~ Jordan
Again, not exactly what I said but you'll know why I couldn't put exactly what it said at the end. Also I planned to give it to him before summer.
Anyway, I left this note in his backpack. After school I hid behind the park sign and slipped it into his backpack, after zipping it up did I realize the Jason standing before me.
"Hi Jordan! Whatcha doing?" He sarcastically stated loudly. Jason was a close friend of Daniels.
In reaction I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the ground next to me. At this point in time, I had managed to convince Daniel that I liked Jason. His hair was a dark chocolate brown with the front slicked to the side. He wore skinny jeans and t-shirts. Cute but I get short with him real easily.
"Oooo are we gonna make out?" He made a kissy face and I pushed him off his crouch.
"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes.
"Jordan, what did you put in his backpack?" He asked seriously.
"That's for him to read and you to find out." I said angrily. No I wasn't angry with him, I was angry that I got caught after being so careful.
"Jordan, Jason I can see you two back there making out." Oh great. Jarred was here.
Only when I emerged from the sign did I see Daniel standing beside him.
Jason played it off cool, as always, "Oh hey Daniel. When's the last time you went through your back-"
I cut him off "Shut up." 
"Jordan, what did you do?" Daniel gave me "The Look" and I laughed and blushed as always. "Come on tell me!" He plead.
"I did nothing."
"Then why are you laughing?" He challenged.
"Jason knows why."
Jason and Jarred smirked at Daniel and i's playfulness.
Things went on normal until everyone left. Except.... you guessed it. Daniel.
I was struck with fear as he reached for his backpack but regrouped when he pulled his phone out a small pocket.
He texted for a while as I sat next to him. I was startled when he spoke. "Jordan, what are you hiding."
"You'll find out I promise." I responded softly and nervously.
"Why can't you tell me?"
"Cause. You'll find out by tomorrow."
He sighed. "Jordan, you trust me right?" He turned and faced me. Looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.
"Of course I do. Daniel, your my best friend. You should never think you mean anything less than that to me." I responded.
"Then tell me. Please." I couldn't resist it anymore. His soft brown eyes took over me and I gave in.
"I gotta go." I said after a while. I picked up my skateboard and began to walk off. "Bye Daniel."
"Jordan I uh- bye." He stopped his sentence. As I was leaving the parking lot. I stopped. I texted him.
Look in your backpack.
He looked at me and when he reached for his backpack I turned away. I didn't stop walking.
It wasn't until I returned home that I got a text from him.