005:

[Questions of Science]

"Tell me your secretsAnd ask me your questionsOh, let's go back to the start"••••

And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start"
••••

Stiles was confused and overwhelmed, so much had happened in the past twenty-four hours he could hardly comprehend it. After Barry left in a streak of yellow lightning, just like The Flash from all of the comics he read growing up. Stiles just stood there with a blank expression on his face. Not a word came out of his mouth. Which is unusual because usually when something out of the ordinary happens he won't shut up. Both Caitlin and Doctor Wells tried to talk to him but he never responded. It wasn't until Barry came back that Stiles moved his head to look at him.

Barry brushed past stiles, grabbed and ice pack, and sat in a spinning chair. Stiles made his way over to a wall closest to him and slid down, resting his arms on his knees. Barry raised his eyebrow at the stranger, then looking to Caitlin and Doctor Wells.

"He hasn't said anything since you wooshed out of here," Caitlin said.

"You know, you never told us who he was," Doctor Wells pried.

"That's just the thing. I don't know who he is." Barry exclaimed.

"So you brought a stranger into our Laboratory exposing your secret?" Doctor Well raised his voice.

"I know his name is Stiles, and I brought him here because something strange happened to him and he needs our help." Barry explained further.

"Is he a meta human?" Caitlin asked.

"We won't know who or what he is until we run tests will we?" Barry retorted sassily.

Caitlin rolled her eyes, "I'll get on it."

Caitlin's walked over to Stiles who was starring blankly across the room. "Hi, Stiles, do you mind standing up and coming with me? We are going to run a couple of tests to make sure you are okay."

Stiles moved his head to look at her and nodded. He stood up, and followed her to where she would be testing him.

She began the tests, and tried talking to him to lighten the mood.

"So, your name is Stiles?" She asked while checking his heart rate. The lost boy look to her and nodded.

"Stiles Stilinski," he replied after a pause.

"Stiles is a interesting name, where does it come from?" She asked, continuing her tests.

"Well, my full name is Mieczyslaw Stilinski, but the nickname Stiles comes from my grandpa because my name is hard to pronounce..." he explained. Caitlin gave the boy a small smile.

Her expression changed quickly when she ran a test on his blood. Quickly realizing that is nothing she has seen before. It has the slightest alterations from the normal blood types.

"Stiles, may I ask what blood type you are?" She asked.

"B positive," he replied biting his nails.

She furrowed her brows, wondering why his blood looked so weird if he was B positive.

After a few more tests both her and Stiles made their way back to the rest of the team.

"How was it?" Barry asked as he saw them enter.

"As far as I can tell he is perfectly fine, my only concern is his blood." She stated making her way to the computer.

"If you looked here," she said bringing up two pictures of B positive blood, "this is a sample of B positive blood from someone here in Central City, now if you look over here, this is Stiles' B positive blood."

"I don't know exactly what, but you can see the difference. They aren't the same. Meaning that there is something off about Stiles and him being here," she explained further.

Stiles just stood there in awe, remembering how his best friend said he was dead. And now how the blood doesn't match.

"Search Mieczyslaw Stilinski in your data base," Stiles requested, heading over to the computer next to Caitlin.

She did as he asked, and his face popped up, but along with his face was his age, where he is from, his medical history, his birthdate and... his death date. Everyone in the room stared at him as he ran a hand through his hair.

Mieczyslaw Stilisnki
Age 18
Born in Beacon Hills California, April 8th, 1999
Died, Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, June 12, 2016
No record of any medical history
Died of Dementia

"This is wrong.." Stiles said shaking his head, "my mom died of Dementia not me. And I have ADHD and it doesn't say that anywhere in the records. And I'm obviously not dead... I'm right fricken here."

At this point he was flailing his arm spastically trying to prove to everyone he was real.

"And you couldn't have been affected by the particle accelerator because you live in California..." Barry trailed off.

"What the hell is going on?" Stiles asked. And it seems to be a reoccurring question.

------

Hey guys!! I am so sorry for how short and sucky this chapter is. I completely made up that stuff about the blood lol. I didn't know what to do because I didn't feel like opening my laptop and watching an episode and write a long to it.

I also apologize for their not being a scene in Beacon Hills, it totally ruined my format for the book but oh well.

I owe you guys this chapter and I hope to have more out in the future!! (((:

-Meg
Published: 8/9/17
Edited: 4/9/19
Word count: 939

PS::;; DON'T LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU LOVE AND BEING WHAT YOU LOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONFIDENT.