Chapter 1- Ash's Introduction

(Redone version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ash's Pov)
"Thank you for joining Pewter City Airlines, Please prepare for your take off to Lumious City,Kalos Region." The flight attendants announced.
Well since I have to be stuck on this stupid flight for a while I might as well introduce myself.
My name is Ash Ketchum and I'm a 17 year old male who's a junior in high school.
I'm currently flying to the Kalos Region because of a stupid incident that happened at school. Before I tell you what happened let me give you a brief description of my life from the very beginning to the current situation I'm in.
____________________
I was born May 22, 1999 in Pallet Town,Kanto Region. About a week after I was born, my mother dropped me off at an orphanage to rot in hell or as they tell me "doing the best for me". As I started growing up the orphanage started treating me worst. I was about 4-5 when it all started. They wouldn't feed me much, they wouldn't get me new clothes when I'd grow out of them, and they wouldn't even care if I was alive or on the verge of death. This led me no choice but to start doing criminal actions. I would go around stealing from local grocery stores. I would go steal clothing and put it in my backpack. This would go on and on for a couple of months. That was until I finally got caught...
I was at the clothing store when it happened. I needed a new hoodie for the winter coming up so I wouldn't freeze to death. As I was walking down the aisle of clothes I finally saw it the perfect jacket. It was a all white jacket with red designing on it. It looked perfect...
As I grabbed it off the rack I started putting it in my backpack when one of the workers came up and saw me doing it. They then started chasing me causing me to run as fast as I could. Once I bolted out of the store I saw he was still right behind me and catching up quickly. I knew I had to lose him so I ran Into the forest looking for an answer but couldn't find one. Finally he cornered me. Behind me was a cliff that if I were to fall off would injure me severely. I couldn't be caught though the things the orphanage would do to me. Without hesitation I jumped off the cliff injuring myself and ripping my backpack and the jacket...
I then slowly limped my way back home.
Once I got there I saw police cars in the front of the place causing me to be concerned. I slowly opened the door and saw the owners of the place and the police looking at me. Once the police left the orphanage they started beating me. Injuring me more than I already was.

Later on as I started growing even older and older nobody wanted to adopt me for my criminal behavior. I was told I wasn't good enough and just a piece of junk that should've never been born. They don't understand though. I only did that stuff to survive. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to survive though...
When I started school I didn't trust any of the teachers and the kids. I started to get called a freak and a nobody. A loser and a joke to society. The kids would start beating me up until I found it hard to move. That was until one day. One day when I finally had enough of that shit... I started to fight back showing them my power. I would grab the kids and punch them over and over and over. I didn't even stop when I saw blood dripping from their foreheads. I had to teach them a lesson that I was not to be messed with anymore. All the way up to High School I had been in many fights and even given a criminal record for everything I've done. I was still unadopted because of all this and who wants a teenage boy anyways. People who adopt are usually only looking for a baby or a kid. My fighting was out of control I've been putting kids in the hospital on the verge of death. I would always be punished for it but not severely as the people punishing me would be afraid of me. That was until the accident happened which made them send me to Kalos.

I was just walking to class that day, everyone avoiding me out of fear. I would avoid at the ones who'd stare at me like a monster. As I walked into class I was instantly pinned into the wall by three people. Oh I already know who this is my favorite punching bag.
"So you already trying to start another fight Calem? Don't make me laugh." I say as I stare into his eyes with a smirk on my face. This was the one and only Calem Xavier and his wonderful henchman Jimmy and Tierno. Calem had to constantly try and fight me to try and gain 'recognition' and make him seem like he's the shit. Every time he tries though it always ends one way.... blood and broken bones.
"Hey I'd wipe that smirk off your face if I were you Ketchum. It's your turn to get hurt." He says smiling wickedly. His henchman copying their masters actions. I then head bump him causing him to stumble backwards holding his head in pain. Using this bit of freedom I punch Jimmy and Tierno in the stomach knocking the wind out of them. Once they regained their composure Calem told them to charge at me. As Jimmy and Tierno charged at me I quickly grabbed their arms bending them backwards and hitting their elbow snapping it. They then cry out in pain as I grab both of their heads smacking them together and slamming them into the ground knocking them out. Blood puddling the floor as the other kids just kept watching. Little did I know Calem was behind me as he hit me from behind and something sharp penetrated my skin. I turn around and punch him In the face then tackling him to the ground. I then pull out the object only to see a sharp dagger covered in blood. I then repeatedly punched him in the face blood spewing from his head onto me. He was barely conscious as I was doing this. I then felt someone try to pull me off. I look over my shoulder and see Gary Oak my only friend with the look of fear on his face. "Ash you can't be doing this you'll kill him and who knows what'll happen to you. I don't want anything bad to happen you're like my brother. Please stop!" Gary says crying. I then sigh and nod in response getting off of Calem.
"Ha a f-failure no w-wonder your parents D-didn't want you!" Calem says hacking up blood barely conscious. That sent me over the edge I run back over and hit him as hard as I can in the jaw dislocating it then hitting him right in the center of his head knocking him out. I hit him so hard he was in a coma... That was when a security guard came running in as he tackled me into the ground hand cuffing me. As he grabbed me and dragged me out of the school the teacher booing at him for ruining the fight. I was then taken to court and the judge just couldn't handle me anymore so he finally decided to send me to some where else.
That so happened to be the Kalos region. I'll be attending "Diantha High school". They're hoping that maybe I'll change in this Region. But if theres one thing I've learned. My heart has no room for soft spots to come.
________________________
First chapter of the redone version enjoy