(not an update) Chapter 36 Morning

[Antonio'S POV]

"Its game day baby." I whispered in Xavier's ear licking the shell making him shiver under me. Kissing a trail down his chest then back up to his neck biting and sucking giving him the best hickey on the right side of his neck he groaned during the process but didn't open his eyes. Using two fingers I pushed his head to the other side and went to worked. Moaning loudly grinding my hard cock against his. Not stopping my movements I leaned up to his ear moaning his name.

"Wake up baby." grabbing his limp hands to my ass and they just rested there. Reaching down my boxers I started stroking myself moaning louder. Xavier's hands twitched on my ass before grabbing it roughly then smacking both cheeks. My dick twitched in excitement. I looked at Xavier seeing his green eyes open and full of lust.

"We have an hour." I whispered which seemed to make him spring into action

"That hour is going to feel like an eternity." Xavier rasped his voice thick from sleep turning me on even more.

-------------

[ Benji's pov]

"What time is the game?" I asked Kay making him a bowl of cereal. He just grunted. I looked back seeing him with his head down on the island.

"Here." Setting down the bowl in front of him. He grumbled a thanks and lifted up his head eating the cereal slowly.

"Whats wrong?" I question he just got up and motioned for me to follow we got to His room and the ceiling was shaking and loud screams and groans were heard along with things breaking.

"Are they having sex like that?"

"All night and 5 this morning when I wake up at 7. " Kay whispered shaking his head. He sounded exhausted. I growled lowly angry at the horny bastards. I tied my hair in a pony tail taking off my shoes. I grabbed Kayden's arm which he didn't protest. Which had me slightly worried making me take a look at him to see him sleeping standing up with a bowl in his hand. I took a deep breath putting the bowl on the night stand. He collapsed on the ground snoring. They're dead. I grabbed the two be-be guns in Kayden's drawer then stormed up stairs to Xavier's room the sounds never stopping. Throwing the door open I started shooting both guns at both of them seeing the scramble away from each other naked. I kept shooting despite their protest until the guns were empty. Then threw the guns at them.

"ITS FUCKING GAME DAY. YOURE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE TAKE THAT SHIT TO HIS HOUSE BECAUSE KAYDEN IS SO FUCKING EXHAUSTED HE FELL ASLEEP STANDING THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF HE ISNT ON HIS A GAME TONIGHT ILL FUCKING MURDER THE BOTH OF YOU NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HORNY ASS BUNNIES. If I so much as hear a whimper before 7:30 I will put chastity belts on the both of ya." I growled towards the end slamming the door behind me making my way to Kayden's room. He was sound asleep. I looked at the time, 6:20 damn I should of done that earlier.

"Kayden go to sleep on the bed, what do you have first period?"

"Study hall." He whispered crawling to the bed then flopping down on it.

"You're skipping first I'll make sure you're signed in and I'll pick out your clothes anything in particular you want to wear."

"Black,red" He responded lowly I nodded.

"We're cutting it close so when I tell you to wake up I want you to be up okay."