untold ; jimin

Yall are so creative with the request 😂

------------------

[Writers POV]

"Fuck it.Why. SHIT FUCK GODDAMN IT" Jiminna said. She groaned while pulling her hair then took a cigarette and lit it. She suck the cigarette deeply and puff the smoke out slowly. "Damn im thinking too much. Come on, Jimin has a girlfriend only. They could break up. No no no i cant pray for that. Shit shit shit" she said to herself. She thought an idea, going to a club. She put on some make up with a pair of leather jeans and a black crop top. She took her car keys. "Jimin! Im going out" she said.

To Jiminna, Jimin is the love of her life. But to Jimin, Jiminna is just his adopted sister. She ran to her car and quickly drive away from her house. Jimin parents adopted you when you were 6 years old and you've been living in the same house at Jimin for 16 years. Recently, Jimin's mom, her step-mother died and her step-father left her and Jimin. Now Jimin is quite big enough to carry the responsible to raise her life and his life. Besides he's 24 years old.

She arrived at the club and got in.

As soon as she get in, she went to the counter and ask for some wine. She drinks it as fast as she could and asks for more. The waiter looks at her weirdly. "Hey pretty girl. What you doing here?" a voice said. She looked and it was a random guy. She smiled. He smiled back. "Name's Carl by the way" he said while smiling. His smile remind her of Jimin. She smiled too. Everything reminds her of Jimin now.

"Jiminna" she whispered. "Cute" he said. "Wanna dance?" he asked. She nod and took his hand. She was so into the dance, same goes to Carl. As time flies, she starts grinding on Carl. They were too drunk to realise it. As she was having fun dancing and grinding, she saw someone familiar. She couldn't recognise who but that someone just look her from a far. She continues dancing with Carl.
...

[Jimin's POV]

FEW MOMENTS BEFORE

"Aye man wanna go to the club?" asked Quinn. "Nah man im not in the mood," i said.

"Come on man its just Jiminna!! She wont do anything" Quinn said. "Yeah, but she only knew now. Ive been dating Megan for almost 7 months man. I shouldve told her." i said.

"What happened if you had told her earlier?" Quinn said. "At least she doesn't feel shitty because i didnt tell her" i said.

"Well why didnt you tell her earlier??"

"Fuck you youre making my guilt worst"

"Dont be mad man. Come on. Btw you broke up with Megan already right?"

"YEAH THAT JUST MAKES IT WORST IT LOOKS LIKE I DONT TRUST HER MAN"

"Okay chill lets go"

I arrived at the club and ask for few shots. I saw a familiar woman right at the corner. Wait is that Jiminna? She is grinding with another guy. Who is that?

While i was thinking she looked at me. She looks sooo drunk. She looks at me like she knew me but she doesnt do. What if shes dating that guy secretly? Come on Jimin, get a grip! Even if she does, serves you right!

I ask for more shots. I look around and Quinn is not in my sight. Great. I look at Jiminna again. I can't help it. My heart hurts. But why?

Its because i love her.

I walk towards her..

..

[Jiminna's POV]

The man walk towards me. He punched Carl and took my hand and rush out.

"Jimin!! What are you doing?!" i said while trying to let go. He didn't talk. "Jimin?" i said again. He walk me towards a dark road and pushed me at the wall. "Jimin!" i shout.

"What were you doing at the club?" he asked. "Why do you mind? And same goes to you, why were you there?" i said. "Oh i know its because you were quite stress about Megan or maybe you're supposed to meet Megan there, right?" i said. Jimin looked down. "All about Megan, right?" i said. "SHUT UP!" he shouted. I look at him. His eyes look angry. "NO IT ISNT ABOUT MEGAN OKAY? WE BROKE UP JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW" he shouted. I looked down, trying to hold the tears and fear of him. "Its.. because of you" he said.

I looked up. He looks away. "Im sorry Jiminna but i just realised.... i .. love you" he said while looking me in the eyes. "I was so fucking stress about me and Megan. Then all i could think is you. When i saw you grinding with some man i dont know i get more stressed. Then i realised, i love you. Im sorry im late" he said.

"I-"

Just about to finish my sentence he cuts it off my kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pulled me nearer and kissed me harder. He then pulls off something out his pocket. Then i heard sound of a car unlocking. Jimins carries me to the car and got in without even breaking the kiss.

He closed the door and starts kissing my neck, leaving some marks. He starts taking off my shirt. I took his out.

In a split second he takes my jeans and my panties off. I kiss him everywhere as he takes his pants off. He gets inside me. I yelped. He thrusts more until he hit the spot. I moan. He thrust in harder. "Thats for going to the club". I moan louder. He thrusts harder and faster. "This.. is.... for...grinding with .... someone.. not me" he said while groaning. "Fuck it. Punish me how ever you want daddy." i said. He groans as he heard the word 'daddy'. He thrust faster. I scratched his back, leading him to groan more. He goes down and kiss my breast harshly, still thrusting in me. I moan more and more. "Daddy too much ple....asure at once.." i said. He looked at me and smirk. "I like it" he said. He took my hand and hold it at both sides. "You like this dont cha?" he said. I nod.

He thrusts faster and harder. I moan louder and harder. "Fuck im about to cum" he said. "Me...too" i said. He groans more. After a few thrusts, we realeased our juice. He realeased his in me.

He carries me and now i top him. "Lie down on me" he said. I lie on his muscular body. He caress my hair. "It was amazing" he said. "Yeah" i said. "Wanna continue at home later?" he asked. I looked up at him. "You crazy? I cant even feel my legs now" i said. He laughed. "Whatever my queen says." he said while kissing my head.

------------

ITS ACTUALLY NONSENSE AND CONFUSING LOL SORRY