run ; jungkook

hey loves hey hey hey lol okay bye
----------------

You were in a bar with Jungkook.

"And he was like..," said Jungkook while doing a weird face impression, trying to copy the face of the guy that he was talking about. You laughed so hard. "Oh gezz man," you said while laughing. "Okay..Okay we gotta stop cause everyone is looking," he said while trying to hold the laugh. You look around and its true, most people  in the bar are looking. You hold your laugh and smile at him. He smiles back. His smiles are the ones that always get your heart beats fast.

"Okay imma go to the toilet. God, i laughed so hard that i wanna pee," he said while laughing. You laughed. "Okay," you said. "Stay put. Don't go anywhere," he said while walking away. You nodded. While you were waiting for him, a strange man came to your table and sat in front of you. "Hey lady. Alone?" he said. "Well, i think you got the wrong seat, sir. That's my friend's seat," you said while looking at him with a bitchy face. "Is it your friend or your boyfriend? Because i can replace any of it for you," the man said while smirking. "Can you..," you got cut out by Jungkook. "You better stand up and don't disturb my girl!" he shouted at the man. He stood up. "Ohhhh so this is your friend," he said while looking up and down at the Jungkook. By sudden, Jungkook punches him hard that the man fell. "Come. Let's go," Jungkook said while taking your hand. "Boys, get him!!" the man shouted then some guys stood up and chase after you.

"Shit." Jungkook said. "Run, RUN!" he said while holding your hand. "You better stop!!!!" one of the guys shouted. "Fuck" you said while breathing hardly. You know you are low in stamina, so you can't run for a long time. Jungkook looked at you. He let go of your hand and carry you at his back. Luckily the guys were quite far so you guys had a few moment to stop to let Jungkook carry you. "Yah!" you shouted. "Just stay still," he said. Then you guys ran and ran until you found a corner for you to hide. The guys passed by a corner and you let a relieved sigh. Jungkook put you down and rested on the floor, breathing heavily. "Yah!! See what happened to you," you said while squating in front of him. "See! God you really didn't have to do that because of me!" you said again. He smiled. "Well, it's because i love you." he said. You sighed. "Oh god. I love you too Jeon Jungkook," you said while cupping his cheeks. By a split of second, he kiss you. You were quite shock because you guys never kissed as you just dated him. So its like a first kiss. But you kissed him back. His hands go to your back and rubbing it. Your hands travel his body. He tries to lift up your shirt but you let go and smirk. "Not now, not here, not like this." you said while standing up and swing your hips. "Fuck you're making me hard," Jungkook said. "Thats the point. Its to test your patience," you said while smirking. "You owe me one tonight," Jungkook said while standing up and holding your hand. You winked at him.

--------------
im sorry this is a soft one. tell me if you want a part 2!!!!! hehhehehee i know you guys want right neghehefegss hahahhahah bye x