After School; Hoseok

"Ugh", you sighed as you pack your bags as the bell rings signing school has ended. You walk slowly through the hallways because you were quite lazy and sleepy. "Bye!!", shouted your friends while they pass by you. You smile weakly. They're used with your lazy attitude so they dont really mind.

You head out to the gate and wait for a black matte Range Rover to pick you up. After 5 minutes the car you expected came and pick you up. "Hey babe", the driver said as he roll the windows down. Your mood goes up as you saw the driver, which is your boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. You went in the car and he reach to kiss you. You kissed him back.

Your parents died 3 years ago together with your little brother in a car accident. As you thought your life was about to end, the guy of your dreams, Hoseok came and helped you out. He's 23 years old now and you're 17. It was first really awkward to stay in his house but as time flies it wasn't that bad. He stays alone and his family owns a big company and that's why he himself owns a black matte Range Rover. His parents knows both of you are dating and they dont mind it at all.

"How was school?", he asked while he interwined his fingers into yours, the other hand at the steering wheel. "Sucks,boring, sleepy", you replied. He always ask the same question and you would reply the same thing. He laughs.

At home

"Babe, come here.", Hoseok calls for you. "Yes, baby. Why?", you went to him. He cupped your cheeks and both of you had an eye contact for quite a long moment. "I love you", he breaks the silent. " I love you too", you replied while smiling and putting your hands on his waist. Both of you look at each other again. Then you saw the differentness in his eyes. His eyes looks like they are craving for something, different than his normal sweet eyes.

Suddenly, he kisses you roughly. You kissed him. He starts unbuttoning your school uniform shirt and you took of his shirt. He grab you by your booty and carries you. You wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you to the bedroom and slamming the door close. You guys haven't break the kiss yet. Just then, he puts you on the bed, still kissing you. Both of you break the kiss and look at each other, panting.

He starts to kiss you back, trails down to your neck leaving some lovebites there. Then he trails to your breats. He licks your nipple while his hand groping the other breast. You moan with pleasure as he licks you nipples. He looks up at you and smirks. He trails down to your stomach then to your waist. He pulls off your skirt and panties all in once. He then kisses you thighs lightly. A moment later he licks your clit. You moan louder as he licks at the right spot. "Ah...th-there.." you moan. You arched your back as he licks more. "Fuck it hoseok" you moan. He stops. "Don't call me Hoseok, call me daddy" he said while smirking. He licks again while groping your breasts. You moan the word "Daddy".

He stood up at the edge of the bed and unbuckle his belt and took off his pants and boxers. You couldnt wait for his dick to enter you. He tease you by licking you clit. "Fuck it daddy, i want you in me" you said. "What? I didn't hear you" he said while smirking. "Fuck it daddy, i want you in me please" you moan. He smirks and took condom on put it on. He looks at you while smirking. He kissed you and without any warning he gets in you. You moan so loud. "Fuck it you're so tight." he said while thrusting you. Your hips moves along with his thrusts. You moan louder as you never felt pleasure like this before. You held the sheets of your bed tightly.

"Faster...Dad-dy..." you said. Hoseok thrusts you faster. You let out a loud moan for each thrust."Moan my name more" he demands. "Hose- daddy oh fuck",you moan. He thrusts faster as you moan. "Shit, i'll cum soon...",you moaned. "Me..too baby..Me too" he said with his most sexiest voice you heard.

He thrust you more and you both release the liquid. He releases his liquid in you. You felt the hotness in you. He collapsed beside you and look at you, panting. You look at him back. He took your cheeks and kisses your forehead. "God..im so in love with you", he said while looking deeply into you. You took his cheeks and kissed his lips. He kissed back.

end

----------------------

so how was it? dont forget you can request!!! xx