Chapter 1: The Encounter

Shrek closed his locker with a sigh and turned to look at Donkey. Donkey had been his best friend since high school began. Donkey's eyes twinkled as he looked at his green friend.

"What's up bro?" He asked, trying his best to suppress the lust in his voice. Shrek was completely oblivious to the fact that his friend had had a crush on him since the very beginning of their friendship.

"I was just thinking about Pepe and how I'll never have a chance to meet him." Shrek sighed thinking of the man he aspired to be, with his green glittering skin and luscious lips.

Donkey's shoulders sag, "Oh, okay." He had secretly been hoping that Shrek would confess something more profound and life changing.

Shrek nodded and began to make his way to his next class, his arm brushed Donkey's as he passed. Donkey shivered, longing for more.

As Shrek walked to science, the smell of onions wafted through the air. This could only mean one thing, the student body presidential candidate, Donald J. Trump had arrived.

Shrek's head turned and he took in the sight of the lump of orange flesh that was Donald. The Donald. The Trump of his life. His hair blew in the nonexistent wind conjured by Shrek's mind. His mouth resembled an asshole as he called the girl in front of him a pig.

Damn. Shrek was smitten.

He was almost jealous of the girl for being addressed by Trump directly. His baby hands waved erratically as the girl ran off crying.

He was so powerful, so dominant, so fucking sexy it hurt.

Donkey watched hopelessly from the sidelines as Shrek stared with longing at the flabby orange pudding that was Trump.

He tapped his friend on the shoulder, "Uh, Shrek?"

Shrek snapped out of his trance and turned to look at donkey. The sound of a deflating balloon escaped his lips. They walked to class but the image of Trump never left his mind.

---
This will be continued.