Tears Come First ~ chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Kevin was an amazing actor let me tell you, but behind his words were I’m going to kill that girl. Although he would never tell anybody this.

“Do you know what you’ve done?” I exclaimed without thinking.

“Wait do you mean?” Tyler asked.

“Nothing forget it.” I told him.

“Emma don’t worry he was fine with it, but for now you need to go back and lie down and keep the IV in your arm, and I’ll go get you something to eat.” He told me.

Not wanting to say too much about my situation with Kevin I nodded my head and got up with his help. He led me back to the bed and helped me get situated. Then he went to get me something to eat.

As he made his way to the door he paused for a moment “My mom will be up shortly to check on you.” With that being said I nodded my head and watched him leave.

It saddened me a little to see Tyler leave which was odd but what was odder than that was the bond I felt  between myself and Tyler which was weird since I just met him.

Most people would have probably have felt scarred of him and this feeling especially since  what occurred earlier today but it felt like I just couldn’t no matter how hard I tried.

About 5 minutes later Tyler enter with a plate of chicken and fries in one hand and a huge glass of water in the other. I sat up and adjusted myself. He came over and sat the water on the nightstand and handed me the plate of food.

“I can’t eat all this.” I told him pushing the plate away.

“Well try, you don’t have much in your body, and that’s why you fainted so easily.” He told me pushing the plate back.

“Fine.” I told him giving in and eat the food. Before I knew it I had finish the whole plate. I guess I was hungry since this was my first real meal in a while.

I handed Tyler the plate. “I guess you were hungry.” Tyler nudged me in my side as he had a huge grin on his face as if he won the lottery.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until we heard the door open. Both of our eyes went to the door to see Tyler’s mom Lisa entering.

“Tyler it’s time for you to go down stairs and have a talk with your father and the others.” Lisa explained. Confusion swept over me others why not say family or friends what does she means by others.

Tyler pushed himself off of the bed I could have sworn he let out a growl but I just ignored it. “Emma I’m going to have to take some blood and test you vitals and all. I nodded my head then closed my eyes as Lisa drew blood.

When she was done she asked me a few questions that just needed a yes and a no and left. Once she left the door didn’t even get to shut before it opened and Tyler walked in. Boy was he fast.

 I couldn’t take this, what would the hottest guy at our school want with me? For crying out loud he would easily get one of the preps at the school. He maybe new but I know it’s a matter of time before one of them turn him on their side.

“Look you don’t have to act nice around me I’m use to jerks so you can drop that act and let me go.” I told him.

“What act? Emma I really do like you, there is no act, you make me complete.” He told me in a stern voice.  

“Don’t kid yourself I’m not your type. Plus you just met me how can you even like me?”

“Emma you the only type I ever want. You have no idea how long I have waited for you.” He told me staring at me intensely.