Chapter 7

Walking to class I was pushed and fell dumbly on the floor and scrambled quickly to my feet.

"Oh hi Mandy" I smiled sweetly.

"Don't talk to me you're ugly"

"Really, that's funny I was trying to look like you today" I retorted walking away.

Yep staying up till late at night reading quotes was paying off.

"Bitch" she yelled after me but I didn't dignify her insult with a reply.

"Skylar"

"Not today Bella, I'm having a very bad morning"

"But I just wanted to ask..."

"I don't know, if you are so anxious please do go to Adrian and ask him yourself" that ended the talking.

"Miss Rosewood are you listening?"

"Yep"

"Really what did I say?"

"Come on you know what you said, I know what you said, why do I have to repeat it?"

"Because if you don't then you are out of my class"

"Okay" I nodded.

"Okay?"

"Okay"

"Get out!"

"Okay"

"And shut up" he shouted.

"Okay" I took my bag and went out.

I stood outside thinking of the possible outcomes of this, like if the teacher reported me to the office and the office called my mother. I went through different arguments with my mother in my head none of them ended in my favor.

"You"

"Oh god please go away Emmet"

"Now you don't want to get married?"

"You are never going to leave that alone are you?"

"Nope" he leaned on the wall next to me.

"What do you want?"

"What do you do for fun?"

"Me?"

"No, him. Of course you" he rolled his eyes.

"I like music, I listen to music and imagine impossible scenarios"

"Is it?"

No why did I say that? This is so embarrassing.

"What do you do for fun?" I directed the attention away from me.

"Well" he seemed to think about it for a while "I enjoy the simple things in life" he paused.

"Like?" I urged.

"like spending my money, being reckless and of course being a disappointment to my family" he smirked as I laughed.

"I'm serious" I said when I caught my breath.

"So am I" he turned to leave.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To class" he called over his shoulder.

"If you are trying to be mysterious, it's not working" I shouted.

"Isn't it?"

"Stop making noise" some teacher shouted from one of the classes making me swallow my feeble attempt at a response to Emmet who was long gone now.

After school I seemed to be the only one walking slow as everybody was running outside to see something when the slug arrived (me) there was a fight.

Stupid boys. Wait is that? Oh my god he's getting beat up... I need to stop this.