"So.. can I got home and go back to sleep or will that get me in trouble?" I questioned, covering my mouth as a yawn left my mouth. With a rub of his eyes, Chris shook his head, as well as Scott who had yawned in return for mine.

        "You kids go. You have school tomorrow anyway. I'll attempt to find and follow Parrish." Chris offered, already adjusting his jacket and turning to walk away. "No, I'll go with you. I just thought that I'd ask to sound polite." I countered but Liam sighed heavily as Chris glanced back.

         "No, he's right. We have a game tomorrow and I'd like to get a decent amount of sleep before playing." Scott spoke up and I turned. Scott, Stiles, and Liam were looking at me causing me to huff. "Fine."

        With a quick wave to Chris, we left him at our school, going back to the jeep. Since I was going to Stiles' again, I sat in the back behind him so Liam could get out when we dropped him off and Scott when we dropped him off at Kira's.

        "You tired?" Stiles asked as I slid into the front seat. The only response he got was mumbled as I leaned my head against the window and shut my eyes. My arm was on the middle console and I felt a warmth surround it, meaning that he had grasped my hand from his spot. 

       A faint smile slid onto my face as I took in a deep breath. By the time we got to his house, I was already half asleep in the seat. "Jayla. Jayla, cmon you gotta walk in." Stiles said, lightly shaking my shoulder. 

        I stood, leaning against the jeep but as I did, my arms went up. "Seriously?" He asked and I smiled faintly looking up at him. "Mhm," I muttered and he sighed, grabbing me around the waist. "You're a child," Stiles muttered as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

       We went inside and as we got to his room, he just let me fall back onto his bed. "We're probably going to lose the game tomorrow," Stiles commented causing met o huff. "It's not a real game. It's a charity event. No matter who wins it still goes towards something good," I sighed, not even opening my eyes.

         "I know, but it'd still feel good to win," He pulled me against his chest as he lied down. "Well, we'll see." Instead of replying he grabbed my hand and let out a deep breath.

        Before I knew it I had fallen asleep and was waking up the next morning. "Stiles." I breathed out, my eyes still kind of shut. He groaned and rolled over causing me to roll my eyes. "Whatever." I moved off of the bed and went into the bathroom, splashing my face with cold water.

        It felt like there was a pit in my stomach as I stood at the sink. Like something horrible was going to happen today. With a shiver, I shook it off. Today can be fine. It might be fine. Slowly I lifted my head to look at myself in the mirror.

       No, it won't.

       I went to leave the room, bumping into Stiles as I exited. Once he closed the door, I quickly changed my outfit, putting on jean shorts and a red crop top. On top of that, I wore a black cardigan. As I was putting my hair up, Stiles came out and looked at me. "Hey, I have something for you." He commented.

          Slowly, I turned as he reached into the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled something out and gestured with his hand to turn around. Something cold touched my neck and as I looked down. 

          A moon pendant fell on my chest and I smiled lightly. "What's this for?" I asked and he shrugged. "Just thought you'd like it." His smile was tight and I threw my arms over his shoulders. He pulled back and pressed his lips to mine. 

       Once he pulled back his eyes went to the door and he sighed. "We gotta go." He spoke, kissing my forehead before pulling away.  After classes, Lydia, Liam, Scott, Stiles and I all met in the library. Mason had come up to me in lunch, instantly talking about the beast being able to show up at the game.