canceled

The high school. Most people in our town only see it as a place they go during the day, and a place they never have to go for any other occasion. Those were the normal people. They were the people that didn't have to worry about anything aside from keeping their grades high enough to get through the high school itself.

      Then there was us. The pack that is, we were there all the time. A lot of the supernatural things that we dealt with were based on the school. Like how half an hour ago, Stiles had woken me up aggressively by saying that Chris, told Scott that Parrish was heading to the school.

      Speaking of the hellhound, he had relied on Chris to help him stay in control. Yet, if he did go out of control, he wanted to be followed. So that's exactly what we were doing. Stiles stopped by my house to grab Scott and Liam who had also tagged along.

        On the way to the school, Liam sat forward, popping his head in between Stiles and I's seats. "Why's Parrish heading to the school?" He asked, causing Stiles to sigh like he usually does when he talks to Liam. "Parrish isn't going to the school, the hellhound is." He clarified for Liam, but all he did was shake his head.

       "Okay, well, why's the hellhound going to the school?" He pushed and Stiles huffed causing me to but into the conversation. "We don't know, but from what we do know, the Beast is probably there. And we have to make sure that nobody around, like security guards and stuff, don't get hurt by Parrish or by getting in the middle of things." I explained to the best of my ability.

       This gave Liam the closure he needed to sit back with Scott and watch out the window readily as we turned down the last road to get to the school. As we filed out, we faced the steps leading up to the front door of the school. The view gave each of us different memories, different feelings overall.

        When we weren't paying attention, Liam closed the door to the jeep loudly. I huffed and turned to him as he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry." He muttered and Scott nodded tightly, waving his arm for us to follow him. Silently, we walked beside the school, stopping when Chris walked out of the shadows.

       "Where's Parish?" Scott asked instantly and Chris took a breath before continuing. "I lost him. He's moving too fast." He admitted and I nodded, glancing down a bit where I saw the blood that leads towards a body that was still.

       "Scott.." I trailed off, waiting for everybody to look at me before nodding towards the bloody view in front of me. "That body's not moving at all," Liam commented and I nodded. Lifting my head to the parking lot, where I saw a bus with the back door ripped off. Somebody was lying on the ground, in the aisle with blood running from their body.

       Slowly, I started to move forward, knowing full well that Scott, Liam, Stiles, and Chris were watching me as I stepped ahead. Suddenly, a burning smell came from behind me. Parrish pushed me back, as he walked past me. 

        From where I stood, I caught a glimpse of an oily black body, with bright white eyes. There was a thick black smoke emanating from its body as if it was a gas impersonating a solid. "That's big. Nobody- nobody said it was that big." Stiles said as he grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him slightly.

       "I did," Liam added as the beast roared before the front window of the bus was shattered as it burst out. Parrish roared back before his skin burned a bright orange as his hellhound side took form and he followed after it, ready to fight if necessary. 

           Scott, Stiles, Liam, Chris and I all exchanged glances with each other until I sighed. "Are we gonna have to worry about that?" I asked and Chris nodded faintly. "Maybe, but when they're fighting, it's best not to get in their way. It's dangerous." He spoke, causing me to nod.