galaxy ; chapter one

(recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2)

where was I when the rockets came to life
and carried you away into the alligator sky
even though I'll never know what's up ahead

I'm never letting go

"We're both under the galaxy." He said.

"And we're both here." They responded.

But you're not here anymore. What happened? Where are you? Where are the two of you? Why am I here...

Without you?
____________________________________

Your POV

Catholic Church | 9:43 AM | Seoul District

We first met at the Catholic Church.

"The celebration has ended let us go in the sign of peace." The priest said as the sound of clapping filled my ears.

People started exiting the Catholic Church, going to the two big wooden brown doors where the outside awaits for the people to come. The church is a very welcoming place to anyone, even sinners are allowed here, though how would we know if some of the people here are sinners? As I continued to kneel a red haired boy caught my eye. He seems to come here often. I wonder why?

I see him whenever the mass ends or if it's only starting. Either way, I still see him as he goes to the same spot and prays. He seems to be fully devoted to God.

I wonder if I should talk him.

Are you very sure you want to make this daring move Y/N?

I can if I want to.

That's savage. You're an idiot if you go there and don't make a move.

Are you actually agreeing with me for once?

I shook myself out of my thoughts and stood up going to the row of pews that he's in. Once I got there I tapped him gently on the shoulder. He got tense. He looked up very quickly and he then got relieved as he only knew it was me.

Why did he get tense?

Obviously, because you're a stranger.

But he got relieved after.

I don't have all the answers.

Well I'm not asking you for some.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Y/N. Sorry to disturb you but you just seemed lonely." I said as I sat down.

"Well... It does get lonely when you're not with somebody." He responded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Why did you ask?" He asked.