Going Creeping

*** Video Note...

I have no clue what they are saying but I just thought the song was catchy and the video fun to watch (for me maybe not for you but I think it is fun to watch Starscream sing and do his tiny dance). You can listen to the song while your reading...

(If anyone knows what the green thing is that Skywarp and Thundercracker have, please tell me...)

(/......../ means thoughts)

Anyway... ONWARD WITH THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*-* The Nemesis *-*

Soundwave and Silentwave decided that they would stare at or do something that will creep Arachnid out every time they saw her. Then they would follow her at night...

*-* Walking to the Bridge *-*

*Soundwave, I like this plan. We will be like a... well, an arachnid (spider) and trap her in our web... Hopefully.* Silentwave said as they walked down the corridor passing a number of Vechicons who were reporting to Starscream for "Training."

*We might not trap her in our so called 'web', but I hope we can creep the slag out of her...* As Soundwave finished his thought they entered the bridge only to be met by chaos.

*-*Silentwave's POV *-*

"Soundwave! Silentwave! Don't just stand there! Help us fix this fragged system!" Megatron shouted from under the main computer. Soundwave looked at me then back at where Megatron was. He walked up to the computer, stepping around Megatron, and pressed three buttons and the alarms that were going off shut down and everything was fixed. Megatron stood and looked at the computer and then at Soundwave. "At least I can depend on someone around here to know what they're doing." Megatron said. I looked at Megatron and had my own thoughts. /It's your war ship, and you don't know anything about it's systems? Puh-lleeaassee..../ I stood there watching when someone walked up beside me...

Arachnid.

UGH!

 *insert dramatic sigh here* Phase one...

"I see your 'intelligent brother has saved the day again... To bad it wasn't you." She said trying to make me feel bad or upset about Soundwave helping Megatron instead of me. I really didn't care, I had something to do instead. I turned to face her and straightened to my full height. I tried to look menacing. Arachnid gave me a strange look. "Are you okay?" She said turning to face me. I walked forward and backed her up across the room. "Silentwave!" Arachnid said with confusion and anger. I was getting more and more angry as I stared at her. Finally she stopped and held her ground before she fell off the bridge.

*-* Soundwave *-*

I looked over my shoulder at Silentwave as she backed Arachnid up. /Phase one.../ I thought as I was busy checking the systems with Megatron watching. All the vechicons were with Starscream at the moment which worked to our advantage. Silentwave was going to do something that would scare the slagging frag out of Arachnid...

*-* Silentwave *-*

I got into Arachnids personal space and put my face into hers. She leaned back slightly. Then, I did it...

I retracted my visor and had the most menacing/angry expression I could manage. Arachnid looked like she was on her death bed. I narrowed my optics.

"Boo," I whispered and she fell off the bridge. I quickly retracted my visor back on and looked down at her. Megatron and Soundwave turned around to see what was happening. "Silentwave, what happened?" Megatron said. I shrugged then walked to stand beside Soundwave. Soundwave patted my shoulder and smiled behind his visor. I smiled too. Megatron looked at Arachnid who had climbed up and was standing on the bridge again. "Arachnid! Explain to me why you insist on making noise when it was finally quiet in here?!" Megatron said in his usual loud and menacing tone.

Arachnid looked at me and pointed. "SHE! SHE SPOKE! SHE RETRACTED HER VISOR AND SPOKE!!!" Arachnid said. Megatron looked at her with doubt.

"Arachnid..." He began, "I highly doubt that Silentwave would do such a thing. Especially speak..... And speak to you at that." Arachnid looked at him with a horrible expression.

"You don't believe me... You think I'm lying? Well Megatron, I will show you I am telling the truth. In fact, I will prove to the WHOLE BASE that they have secrets that were never told to them or you!" With that she stormed out of the bridge. Knockout walked in after she was out of the room.

"Who set off eight legs?" Knockout said.  I shook my head and turned to the computer to continue Soundwave's work. Soundwave looked at Megatron. Soundwave must have texted him something because he walked out of the room. Knockout watched him go then turned to Megatron. Megatron looked back, "What do you need, doctor?"

"Oh nothing," He said in his usual sassy manner, " I just came in to see who disturbed the peace." Megatron looked at him with a confused look.

"Why, would you care? Is your work done?" Megatron said. That peaked my thoughts... /I hate when someone asks two questions at the same time. I never knew how to answer those.../

"Yes, I am done my work. Did you think I was stupid enough to walk in here, show up in front of you my Lord and not have it done?" Knockout said hoping he didn't cross a line.

"You never know... Right, Sound- I mean Silentwave?" Megatron said with nervous(ish) smile. I looked over my shoulder at him and nodded. Megatron looked back at Knockout and and watched as Knockout rolled his optics. "Silentwave, why don't you see where Soundwave went?" Megatron said. I looked at him then turned and walked out of the room. Megatron sighed.

"What is wrong, my liege?" Knockout said.

"Nothing of your concern!" Megatron said with a growl. The sudden change in tone made Knockout jump.

*-* Silentwave *-*

(Author's note: I did not draw this... I found it on the internet. *saying internet makes me feel old*....)

I walked through the corridors of the Nemesis looking for my identical brother

I walked through the corridors of the Nemesis looking for my identical brother. I could usually find him quickly but right now I can't find him. Slag. I guess I can just break the 4th wall. Well, I will walk and talk internally. If you haven't noticed by now, Soundwave and I don't "go by our names." Technically. When you hear the name "Soundwave" you would think he would be the twin who makes all the noise. No. That is not true. 0% true. I, Silentwave who you would think would be the more 'silent' twin, am the more talkative twin. Of course, talkative amongst just  myself and Soundwave. We don't usually talk to anyone else. Talking to the Autobots that one time was an exception. I really don't know why we are still with the Decepticons to be honest. Soundwave and I are religious and secretly like Optimus as Prime, but I guess Soundwave just wants to stay and not deal with the wrath of Megatron. Half the time no one can tell when we try to tell them that the mission will fail because they're dumb slaggers who don't pay attention to what's happening....*cough* Starscream *cough*................ Anyway, I really don't give a frag.  If you're wondering why I'm cursing, you can blame Arachnid. That #$%^&$ dumb !*&^%#^* !!!! UGH! WHY! She's a fragging weird slagger who could stalk you while you're sleeping for all we know! *SIGH!*.....Sorry... Anyway, I'm standing on the flight deck now after searching the whole ship.

*Look up, Silentwave.* Soundwave said. I look up like a dork. Soundwave sighs. *Turn around you goof.* I do and finally spot Soundwave on the roof of the Nemesis. I transform and fly up to him. I transform and land next to him and sit down with him.

"I did phase one. It's your turn now, bud." I said while putting my arms up into the clouds. Soundwave laughed and shook his head.

***** TO BE CONTINUED.....

*edited for hopefully correctness