We all walked into the police station it stunk of piss, vomit, coffee and blood..
"Who's are you bailing?" The cop at the desk said not looking up "Gloria " soda said catching the cop attention he quickly stood up "okay.. but I'd get her to the hospital two of my colleges don't really like her, I don't agree with what their doing" he said tensely waddling to the cell Gloria was in. I was anxious her cell was at very end it was dark the smell of blood was getting stronger now. Two-bit rested a hand on me the cop and Gloria returned I almost threw up on the spot everyone else was either thinking the same or was too busy looking at the beaten up girl. Gloria her hair was tangled bits of blood stuck on her black ebony hair, her pale face covered in red black and blue bruises and cuts her nose was bleeding heavily and a little crocked I noticed her lip was split her white top stained red and brown from fresh and old blood her knuckles bleeding as well she had a nasty deep cut just missing her right eye going down to her cheek she was breathing heavily leaning on the cop "H-hey didn't think anyone would show..." she said dryly Darry quickly paid, Soda grabbed Gloria's Stuff we Took her to the nearest hospital Gloria didn't say anything she just leaned her head on darry's shoulder since he was carrying her .

As soon we entered the hospital people gasped at Gloria even the nurse at the front desk but what was more shocking more was the fact she shouted "Gloria!"
Soon Gloria was taken in for emergency medical treatment ten minutes later the nurse at the desk returned "she'll be fine" the nurse looked like she wanted cry "You shouted Gloria's name, how do you know her?" Dally spoke for the first time since we left the house the nurse smiled "Ive knew her since she was little that girl... always getting into trouble, but mainly because of the lives shes saved and many patients here know her" we all sat confused Gloria saving lives? "yea, she doesn't seen the type does she ?" " well couple years back she saved a kid, the house caught on fire but we only had two ambulances at the scene two for the parents the third one would've taken thirty minutes least but Gloria well " the nurse smiled "she carried the kid and ran to the hospital we were lucky 10 minutes later the kid would've been dead " I smiled Gloria's a really mystery first thing you know she's putting soc's on the ground almost killing Dally next thing you know she's defending me and has saved lives "when she was fifteen she brought in a boy he was about sixteen he got into one of them gang fights, erm rumbles I think you kids call it theses days he was stabbed but later on we found out he had a disease that was slowly killing him ..." this time the nurse looked down eyes watering "Gloria always visited patients no matter what happened at home even if it took hours to drive up here she'd stay a week before going back home she'd do this every month, anyway well her and the boy Lucas his name was really clicked she'd visit him more often then any patients soon they got together " the nurse took out a photo from her pocket. It showed a picture of a boy he was young looking real tough looking he had deep dark brown hair almost black looking it was slightly greased back, he was tanned he had bright grey blue eyes with thick eyebrows that were frowning under his right eye head a black tear drop tattoo he was well built in the picture he was standing slightly slouching looking at the camera with a glare he was wearing a leather jacket with studs and blue ripped jeans "Thats Lucas " She smiled "He was a sweet and tender hooligan she was so happy back then both were, they were gonna get married but Gloria wasn't sixteen yet and Lucas was about turn eighteen. Lucas died a month ago just before She could turn 16..." just as she finished the Doctor came out "we've stitched her up as much we could she's gonna have be here for at least a few days though" he said before going back into the room I assume Gloria is in "can we see her yet?" I asked anxiously the nurse nodded and took us into the room Gloria was in.

We all visited whenever we could expect Dally he was either late or never shower up. This was her fourth day in hospital we were walking up to the room music was playing and singing could be heard "shh be quiet " two-bit said quietly opening the door Gloria was standing dancing to Elvis Jailhouse rock. She was singing as well it was a little husky