Static-y IM's And Late Night Talks

Start from the beginning

"I'll most likely have Mrs. O'Leary take me. And I don't know, cuddles?" I shrugged, sniffling.

"How about making out and then cuddles?" Stiles hoped. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Maybe."

"Maybe? That's all I get?" Stiles scoffed. "No, 'I've missed you!' Or attacking me with kisses that ends up leading to making out?"

"Mmh. I guess we'll have to wait and see." I hummed with a grin. I yawned, too tired to fight it.

"You tired?" Stiles softly smiled.

"Yeah, just a bit." I replied, curling into my pillow. "Fighting the nosoi earlier drained me. And not to mention getting sick."

"Why don't you go ahead and go to sleep? We can finish talking tomorrow." Stiles suggested.

"Can you just talk to me until I fall asleep?" I yawned. My eyes were starting to flutter shut.

"Nev, you should be out like a light in like a few seconds." Stiles chuckled.

"So?"

"All right, fine. I'll stay on until you fall asleep."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"The things I do for you." Stiles joked, a grin on his beautiful mole covered face.

I studied my boyfriend's features. He had trimmed his hair a week ago, leaving it a little shorter than it used to be. I liked it on him. It makes me want to run my fingers through them again. My eyes drifted to his eyes. I love his whiskey colored eyes. Stiles' eyes always changed hues depending on the lighting causing them to go from a brown to lighter shades. As I have told the girls, I could just drown in them. Now, Stiles' smile is it's own beautiful thing. You can read his emotions through it whether it be a sarcastic smile or a genuine one.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Stiles pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I hummed, looking at his eyes again.

"You were zoned out for a bit just staring at me."

"I can't look at my handsome boyfriend?" I perked an eyebrow, a  lazy grin on my lips.

"Well," Stiles started with a smirk. "If you get to stare at me, then I can get to stare at you, too."

"You already do that." I chuckled. Stiles shrugged, not ashamed of the fact. Yawning, I covered my mouth. "Sorry 'bout that."

"Nah, it's okay. Go ahead and go to sleep. You look like you're about to pass out any second now."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." As soon as Stiles said this, sleep started to toll on me.

"Okay," I murmed, my eyes closing shut. "Goodnight Stiles. I love you."

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I yawned. The alarm clock on the nightstand read 11:56 PM. Ugh, why did I wake up at this time? With a sigh, I pushed myself off of my bed still wrapped up in my blanket. I need water.

As I walked towards the kitchen, I replayed the Iris Message I had with Stiles earlier. A cheesy grin spread across my face. I tried to recall the last few words I spoke to him before I crashed out. Oh yeah, I told him I loved him.

I froze. A queasy feeling settled in my stomach. My eyes were wide and my jaw was basically hitting the floor. Well schist. We have never spoken the three words to each other before. Oh my gods. I told him I loved him. Biting my lip, I entered the kitchen and poured myself a cup of water. What am I going to do?