Chapter 18: Who's that shadow??

Nikki POV (yay! First time)

I sat there in the living room, waiting for my friends to get ready. As i stare at the floor my phone vibrated, looking at the notification Aliah texted me, my face was kinda shocked and i looked around to see if anyone was in the room.

When everything is clear i replied to Aliah

Nikki: Sorry i can't tell.
11:42 p.m

Aliah: you know the consequences Nikki ;)
11:44 p.m

I remembered, that there are consequences, like posting disgusting pictures of me on social media and spreading it or she may can even tell my all time sec-

*Aliah Calling*

As i saw her caller ID i declined the call i texted her the address of the place. I have no choice but to say that to her.

Aliah: Thankie 😏
11:48 p.m

"Guys! Lets get going!!" Niall shouted which made me laugh a little but still guilty about what i have done.

"Lets go now!" Jess shouted and i gave her a fake smile.

We walked through the door and i felt the cold atmosphere outside. Niall opened their car and started driving as we fastened our seatbelts.

"I'm so excited!" Jess said, which made me more guilty because of what i have done. I didn't mean for that to happen i just want a peaceful life without any bully like 'Aliah', Niall didn't actually know that me and Aliah are friends.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Aliah POV

I'm sitting far from the entrance but i asked Nikki on where are they and she answered

Nikki: here already.
12:06 a.m

I looked at the entrance and i saw him,Niall, my Bae. With Jessica tho. I tried to hide as possible as i can for me to be able to surprise Niall by my appearance.

I saw Nikki far away i tried to walk to her without Niall noticing and I succeed i said to her that we should go to the bathroom she nod and we walked.

"What time are you gonna leave?" I asked Nikki

"I don't know, it's Niall who wanted to party not us" she said with a poker face look

"Okay just promise that you won't tell Jessica what I am planning to do" i said as i left her fast.

Nikki POV

Once she left i went outside fast to find Niall,Jess and Zayn, i search through the dance floor i searched at the comfort room, i searched at the couches and i found them. I will lie to them that i don't feel well so that we could leave.

"Guys! I'm looking everywhere and y'all just here like wth" i said laughing a little

"Haahah sorry Niks" Zayn said

"Sorry for being a KJ (Kill Joy) but i'm not feeling well guys." I said looking at them.

"Well let's get you home then, we'll just party at some time" Niall said smiling

Whooo that was quick "okay" i said smiling a little

They stood up and we went to parking lot, they said i look kinda like a robber because i keep on looking around, you know just to be alert because Aliah is here as well.

We reach the car, i opened the dior and i sat beside Zayn. But really ,i don't feel well.

I sat beside Zayn and just a few more inches we are close to hugging each other. A few more moments Zayn wrap his arms around me "You're so warm love, i bet you're really sick" he said palming my forehead and my neck to check my temperature.

"Its okay Zayn I'm fine" i said fake smiling.
"No your not, come here" he said as he wrap his arms around me and after that i felt happy and complete.

But what about Aliah,i don't want to get bullied i don't want Jess and Niall to seperate just like what happened in Italy.

Jess POV

We reached the house as i saw a car in our flat
"Niall, who's that?" I said pointing to the car

"Just stay here love" Niall said getting his secret gun at the drawer in our car, he opened the door and quietly walk to the car.

I want to follow him so i did "Zayn just protect Nikki" i said as he nodded, i opened my door as i saw Niall opened the door

"Love i told you not to follow me" he said
" i want to know who this is" i said he nodded he searched upstairs while i'm down stairs

Then BAM! BAM! i heard a gun shots upstairs!

i went upstairs quietly once i reached upstairs i saw bloody Niall i screamed as i touched his body O My Gosh, he got 3 gun shots in his body one in his arm one in his tummy and one on his leg, i dialed 911.

If Harry is the one who did this he is so dead!
I kissed Niall's forehead as i wait for the ambulance.

"Please live don't leave me love, i love you so much!" I said as i hugged him and kissed his cheek while a held it looking at him in tears.

Zayn POV

I heard gun shots from the car, but i decided not to go out, i saw a guy leaving from the backyard and went to his car, wait a second

Its.....

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~~~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~..~.
Hey dear readers! Sorry if I haven't updated in 100 centuries, i really am but here is a freebie for you guys an Niall Horan lockscreen from above or to the side ;)

Cliffhanger, thank you for all your support lovely readers!

Love you my fellow Directioners/Crazy Mofos 😘

-StaceyXx