"Me too now bye" I say and kiss him quickly and then leave.

The boys start Oohing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Lucy" Jayden says and I face him.

"Oh Hi" I say.

"So What is up with you and Conner" I smile.

"I don't know" I say and slide down my locker.

He chuckles. "You seem so happy With him." "I have never have had someone that really loved me. Most of the girls only liked me because of my popularity. You have Him and I have no one" He then waves and leaves.

"Wait" I say.

He looks back.

"I'll help you fine someone" He smiles.

"Thank You" He says and then I see Conner walking towards me.

"Hi princess" he says.

"Hi Conner" I say.

"So What happend" He says.

"Well I am going to help him find his true love and like..." He interrupts me.

"You are not going to help him" I stand there with my mouth open.

Jayden looks at me sadly.

"We are Going to help him princess" Bitch You scared me. I smile. "I thought you were mad at me" He raises an Eyebrow at me.

"I would never get mad at you. Ok Now What will you like your girl to be like" I hit Conners arm gently.

"Conner Sorry But I think you do not have any experience with love situations. And the first question boys ask another boy about there future Girlfriend is What do you want her to look like" He puts his hands on his hips.

"If I don't have any love experiences then how did I make you fall in love with me. And two that's us boys" I just roll my eyes.

"Ok Well me and This boy...."

"Ps. Her future Boyfriend" I nod.

"CONNER" He smirks.

"Anyways the point is we will help you" He hugs me and then in the Corner I see Conner Glaring.

I Smile at him and he smirks.

"Thanks" He says.

"No problem" I say.

He leaves and then leaves Conner and me alone.

"Are you ready for your surprise" I nod.

"Ok then let's go because it's Friday and we can stay up all Night. I hope you know what I mean right" I slap his Arm.

"Conner We are not doing that" He Frowns.

"Uh Fine We will stay up all night and go to sleep late since we will be doing fun stuff and just having fun in your surprise" I nod.

"There we go" I say and He leans Close to me.

I put my hands around his neck and kiss him Softly.

"Can you guys please get a room. This is school property" Someone says. We both pull apart and Ethan stands there.

"Now hurry up" He says and then leaves.

"Ok before we go we have 5 More hours" I nod.

"So We can go to the amusement park" I nod again and then stop.

"Wait my parents" He smiles.

"Don't Worry" He says.

"So let's go now" He says. But he doesn't move. Instead his face is replaced With a smirk. "Fine but only one outside school though."