iv [Yoosung]

Day Five - Eleven

Luciel thought it hurt when you fell in love with Zen, but he never saw it coming: the day you would fall for Yoosung.

He thought he was done with the heartache (okay, maybe wasn't done). He finally accepted the fact you were meant to be with Zen, but then it all restarts again?

He wasn't prepared for this.

But for some unknown reason, the clock turns back, once again. It's been eleven days (well, zero days if you're going by the actual date) since you forgot about him. He should be used to it, right? But, he's not. Now he is watching you fall in love with another person that is not him.

He hates this. He hates how selfish he is feeling and acting. He wants the best for you, but it's killing himself in the process. He doesn't like the feeling. Is it so wrong for him to want you to not look at any boys in that way? You can talk to them, of course, because he's not possessive, but he can't bear the thought of you loving them.

But you do, and he pretends he's okay, once again.

You are constantly being compared to Rika, and he just wants to take Yoosung by the shoulders, violently shake him and tell him to wake the hell up. He wants Yoosung to understand that you are nothing like Rika, and that in his eyes, you are an absolute perfect human being. He wants to tell Yoosung that when he actually gets to know you and didn't focus on you and Rika's similarities, you are the most beautiful thing in the world- no, galaxy. Luciel believes that the differences are the best qualities about you.

It angers him how the one person you decide to give your love and attention to compares you to his fucking cousin.

But, sadly, he can't tell Yoosung these things.

-

While you were off doing your normal routine and preparing for the party, Seven was looking into more information about his brother. He does remember who the hacker is, after all, from when you were together. He had finally found the building that Saeran and his people were hiding at, so he decides he's going to check it out.

But, of course, Yoosung wants to tag along to protect you.

Seven denies it at first. He knows how much you care for Yoosung and realizes that no matter what happens to him, he wants Yoosung to be there for you. He acted childishly due to his jealousy when Zen was going to protect you, but Seven believes he has grown these past few weeks. Now, he's only thinking of your feelings (or tries to).

He thinks of himself as more mature, understanding, and selfless. He is jealous of Yoosung - so, so jealous- but he decides that if something were to happen to Yoosung, the heartbreak you would go through is much more painful for him than anything else. He absolutely can't let Yoosung be hurt under his watch.

But Yoosung is just so damn persistent and stubborn that he needs to do something to help.

Despite you and Seven saying that it's not necessary and that Seven is just going there to hack in, Yoosung insists and believes that it is the only way he knows how to protect you. So he comes with him, but Seven makes sure to keep him in the car.

He needs Yoosung safe. If something were to happen to Seven, even though you and the rest of the RFA would be effected, he knows you will eventually get over it. It wouldn't break your heart into a million pieces if he died like it would for Yoosung. You didn't love him, after all.

What Seven doesn't realize is how unprepared he is to actually face his brother.

You were there with him before. You encouraged him with your love, and he felt stronger because of it. He was able to get through to Saeran and have a happy ending with you by his side.

But you're not by his side. He has Yoosung, but he's in the car.

He wasn't ready, but he thought he was. When the time came for him to be face to face with Saeran, he was in shock at how unconfident he was that it would all work out. And it didn't.

He feels like he had failed you. He could barely even speak to you without feeling guilty. He not only didn't fix things with his brother, but also got Yoosung hurt.

You didn't blame him though, and neither did Yoosung. But in Seven's eyes, everything was always his fault. Maybe if I was more forceful he would have stayed in the car...maybe if I didn't bring him at all...

On a happier note, Yoosung eventually starts to understand that you and Rika are, indeed, two separate people.

You helped Yoosung with his grief and with accepting Rika's death. You helped him repair his relationship with V. In your eyes, everything was okay and happy. Despite Yoosung's injury, you loved him just the same as before.

For Seven, he was happy for you, really, but it didn't change how much he wanted to be in Yoosung's place.

Yet another person to declare their love for you in a speech at the RFA party. Seven is reminded, once again, on how much of a better boyfriend Zen and Yoosung were for you. They didn't hide their feelings even for a moment; they didn't deny them or push you away. They proved their love for you in front of everyone. Seven could never do that.

He can't help but look away and attempt to distract himself by talking to a guest as Yoosung presses his lips against yours. "Since you are not Rika. Right?"