Aaron - a werewolfs pride ch3 i won't die

Chapter 3 part 1 i won't die

And I was right. An angry, ... rather furious Aaron was standing between the trees one from his kind transformed by his side.

He looked up to me and I didn't care anymore, that I was naked, I had mostly a child's body anyway and stepped out of the waterfall so I could look better in his eyes.

And what I read down there made my whole body shiver and tense. 

Aaron POV 

Ivory skin, her silver hair falling down her small figure barely covering her chest, she could merge with the gray sky, not leaving a trace behind. She was beautiful without a doubt. Too bad, that she had to die here.

Mellow POV

His blazing eyes worked up and down my body, filled with awe and hatred. 

He scared me, like no one else, my breath became uneven and my heart rate increased. I saw him smirk down there reveling his pearly teeth, like he could smell my fear, hear my heart beating faster inside my chest.

I took a few steps back, walking into the cold water. The air changed around me and within a wink of the moment he was in front of me, just inches away. My breathing, my heart, everything- even time itself stopped around us.

"Are you scared of me?" his blazing eyes  stared down in mine, as I was unable to move a muscle in my body. His hand cupped my cheek and a smile formed on his lips as I shuddered under his touch.

"I promised it wouldn't hurt, just close your eyes." his husky voice was supposed to be pleasant but it was sending hundreds of cold chills down my spines and adrenaline shot in my veins.

'dying, I would die now...' was the only thought resounding in my head. The world around me vanished as I remembered flames liking on my back, a faint smile. Yeah if died, I would meet them again. If I died, it would have been usless though...

And Aslan who would take care of him? Who would fulfill my promise? 

"I can't die." my voice was just a whisper but I felt the air around me tighten.

"I won't die!" repeated firmer, looking in his eyes almost pleading. 

Pain stung in my cheek and felt my body falling down the rock in the water, I lost all orientation under the water trashing my arms and legs around me until I found some holding. I pushed myself up, I would continiue to push trough, so that I could live.

Gasping for air, I made it up to the surface. "Aslan!" I screamed with all my might, I heard my friend coming to my side, not thinking twice I jumped on his back and we dashed deeper into the woods.