Cornelia

Well, I would start my story when I was 4 years old, at least I think the first very memorbl moment happened at that age.

I was pretty boyish kid back then. I kinda looked like a boy even. I had short hair and I liked running and mud. I also liked what boys liked cars and legos and so on.  Only different from boys was that I had to wear dresses. When I was little I were all about me. Well also I had really bad temper, I got so mad, so fast. Most of the kindergarten kids didn't like me much cause I was different then them. I wasn't in any kind of a group back then. Mostly I was alone. And other kids called me weird and other bad names. And one time, one kid made almost all of me go away with simple, but for a kid horrifying words that still haunt me... since then I have been a shadow, always hiding.

Well all of my kindergarten years and time wasn't so dark. I loved art and drawing and my mom saw that. So she talked me into a art group, I was then only 3 years old and I was first little kid there. Cause it was mostly for school kids. But thanks to me and my mom there came more kids. I had some friends at least there. Also in the same house where was my art class, was one dance class, where I went, when I was a year older so at 4. I liked dancing and being there. I got some of friends from there.
But truth to be told I don't really talk anyone from that time of my life anymore.

But I liked my kindergarten graduation cause I had my sky blue dress what looked amazing, my hair was not in best shape but oh well. And I got out of my misery or at least I hoped so...