Chapter 6 - Memories

Start from the beginning

- - 

Okay, I kept on getting scared so we stopped watching the movie.

All we did, after watching the movie, was talk about random things.

Then, the front door opened, and in came a drunk Harry. Wait, no, not just him, but some girl was with him. They were giggling a little too much. They didn't even notice us, and then ran up the stairs. Then I heard the door close, the room that I was supposed to sleep in.

"Um.." Was all I said.

"Hey, how about you sleep in my room tonight? I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind." Thayer told me.

"Yeah, sure." I said, yawning.

"Well you look tired, lets go to bed." He said, getting up.

I was already half asleep, "Let's goo." He said, trying to get me to stand up.

"Carry me? Pleeaaase?" I said, pouting.

"Aw, how cute. And okay." He said, carrying me, bridal style.

We got to his room, and he laid me on the bed. He walked into the bathroom, as I made myself comfortable on his bed. A couple of moments later, he came out. Damn it. Why'd he have to be shirtless? He laid himself on the bed, next to me. He then put his arm around me, bringing me closer to him.

"Night." I mumbled, before closing my eyes.

"Night, beautiful." He said, slowly drifting off into sleep.

Harry's POV

If Thayer's going out tonight, then so am I. It's not like I'm jealous. It's just, all the girls always fall for him. And what about me? None.

Before they could leave, I left. I went to some nightclub with a couple of my friends.

After we got in, had some drinks, some random girls came to us, and asked us if we wanted to dance. Damn, they were hot. Who could say no to that? So, of course, we accepted. After dancing and some making out, we left. Me and Alice or whatever the hell her name was, went to my house.. Well Derek's house, but he doesn't live there so yeah.

We entered the house, still a bit drunk, giggling like idiots. I heard some talking coming from the living room, and thought it was the television, eh whatever.

We ran up the stairs and into the room, closing the door behind us.

You probably know what happened after that.

Laurel's POV

I was at the park, with my dad, drawing on our notebooks, under a tree. Just like how we used to when I was a child. 

"Daddy! Look at what I drew!" I said, showing my dad my drawing.

It was a picture of my dad and mum, as superman and superwoman, saving me from some scary monster.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Dad said, then ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Hands off the hair." I said, crossing my arms.

"Sorry love." He said, picking me up and twirling me around. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Put me down!" I said, squealing.

"Alright, princess." He said putting me down.

I saw my mum, walking down the hill, with 3 ice-cream cones in her hand. Daddy and I took my mother to the park today. It was a sunday afternoon, and the sun was shining brightly. Everything was going well that day.

"Mummy! Look what I drew!" I said, running towards her, with the notebook in my hand.

"Oh wow, this is really good." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks! Now gimme my ice-cream!!" I said, pointing at the ice-cream.

That day was one of my favorite memories.

Thayer's POV

I heard some whimpering, while I was sleeping. So I woke up, and found Laurel, tearing a bit.

"Laurel! Laurel! Are you okay?" I asked her, trying to get her to wake up.

"Huh? What? Oh, yeah. I'm alright. Why?" She asks after waking up.

"Well I heard you whimper and you're kinda tearing up.." I said, before laying back down.

"Oh, yeah, just dreaming of my parents. I miss them you know." She said, and in a few moments, I heard her soft snores.

"Yeah, so do I." I said, before wrapping an arm around her, and falling back to sleep. I'm really starting to like her. I always fall too fast. Sigh.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

End notes - Thanks for reading this chapter:) Please vote, review and comment!:) And wow! 100 reads in a day! Thank you all so much<3 xo 

and sorry if there are any grammar, spelling etc mistakes! I was too lazy to review it:P