Chapter 4 - Tyler, You're An Asshole.

Harry's POV

I woke up in the morning to the sun shining brightly on my face. I wonder what time is it. I checked the time, and it was only 8:30 am. That's kind of early. I looked to my right and saw Laurel peacefully sleeping. I wonder what she's dreaming of. She's so pretty too, I'm not gonna lie. No. Harry, no. You took her. You don't like her. Ugh, you know what never mind. You kidnapped her, she's just some random bitch that Derek told you to--

"You know its rude to stare." Laurel said, with her eyes still closed, chuckling at me.

Oooh, I forgot that I was still looking at her. "Oh yeah, uh, sorry about that." I stammered, turning a bit red.

"Hehe, that's okay," She said poking my cheek, "anyway, what time is it?"

"8:30, go back to sleep." I replied.

"Mhm." She said, before drifting off to sleep.

Seeing that there's no way that I could go back to sleep, I stood up, and went into the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, I walked downstairs, and found Thayer eating some cereal in the dinning room. This kid is always up early.

"Morning." I said, walking into the kitchen getting something to eat.

"Heyya." He said back.

Thayer's POV

Harry just walked into the dinning room. It was just us two, so I guess I better tell him that I'm taking Laurel out for dinner.

"Heyya." I replied to Harry.

"So.." Said Harry.

"Uh, Harry, if you don't mind, um, I'll be taking Laurel out for dinner sometime. Just wanted to make sure if that was okay with ya?" I asked him, nervously.

"Yeah sure, thats okay. I have to do something tonight anyway.." He replied after a minute or so.

Weird, wonder what's up with him. Anyway, I better make some reservations for tonight.

"Thanks man, I guess. Aha." I said before running up the stairs, to my room, getting my phone out and making some phone calls.

Harry's POV

So, Thayer's taking Laurel out tonight.

Does he even know who the hell she is? I''m not saying she's mine but.. You know what? Who cares about them? I think I'm going to have some fun tonight too.

Laurel's POV

After waking up at 10 and getting dressed, I went downstairs, and into the kitchen. Lettie was there.

"Heeeyyy Laur! Mind if I call you Laur?" Lettie asked me.

"Morning to you too. And yeah, that's alright." I smiled at her, before taking out some orange juice and pouring some of it into a cup.

"Cool! and yeah, sorry, tehe, morning!" She said.

All I did was chuckle at her when Thayer walked into the kitchen.

While waving slightly at him, I smiled and said, "Morning Thayer."

"Morning Lettie, morning Laurel." He said before pecking my cheek and taking a water bottle from the counter and went into the living room.

"Oh, wow, when did this happen?" Lettie asked before winking at me.

"What? We're not together." I replied.

"Not yet, anyway!" She said, emphasizing on the "yet."

"All he did was ask me out on a date, which I accepted, and yeah. That's it." I said, raising my hands up in surrender.